Twitter Watch

LaticsLee was fine before he did that walk.

Something obviously happened to him on the walk. His spirit was broken.

I heard rumours* that HallamBlue and some other 'walkers' took him dogging off snake's pass.

So I think we need to be looking at that walk.

Unless he thought if he did the walk people would stop putting - 30 on everyone of his posts.

*Currently unsubstantiated

:lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's happened to this lad. Alright, I only remember him at Colchester - but by definition he was a follower then. He got helped beyond all levels by folk he is now calling brainless.

Sorry if this isn't him, but otherwise this is the biggest disrespectful inconsiderate ungrateful dick I have ever seen.

If you read his tweets you would understand

I'd rather not read his tweets.

Just dish the dirt.

LeeCollett91 Lee Collett

I don't think these thick skull Oldham fans that I still support Oldham just not wasting money on them!

LeeCollett91 Lee Collett

Anyone going to watch #OAFC at Walsall has no brains!!!

LeeCollett91 Lee Collett

I don't think these thick skull Oldham fans that I still support Oldham just not wasting money on them!

LeeCollett91 Lee Collett

Anyone going to watch #OAFC at Walsall has no brains!!!

What a fool, I dont really care what he says about the club. But the fans who walked with him and shared the banter must be pretty confused.

Actually, Id go one more and call him a confused, irational and obtuse prick...

On a lighter note, I think it was 40,000 on watching Latics,.

What a fool, I dont really care what he says about the club. But the fans who walked with him and shared the banter must be pretty confused.

He quoted £6k on watching Latics last season.

And, speaking as someone who walked with him, there was little banter, as he did 10 miles, got in the minibus, and passed out for a few hours. There. I've said it.

He's a city fan now got his ticket for bayern Munich,feckin tool......

You have to wonder why people like that bother supporting a club like Oldham in the first place? Surely no-one's deluded enough to think we're going to be any more than an average, stable 3rd tier club, possibly pushing for the odd play-off spot, for the foreseeable future? He sounds like a bit of a twonk.

Spot on maddog. But more than a few hours!!!!! Seeing as hes being an arse lets share the truth. Ok a bit of a rant..... Well actually I dare not write what I actually think. August 5th walking down Sheepfoot Lane singing at front of group having walked all the way from top of Sheepfoot Lane. The two young lads who walked every step deserved that honour. We didnt begrudge you that having sympathy with injury but lets have it right. Plenty of energy for Latics as had been on mini bus most of route approx 30 miles. Walked no more than 9 miles. Quitting on the first climb out of Sheffield, yes injured but unfit, then asleep, unresponsive, snoring, requiring FOUR to decide if he needed to go to hospital, no inhaler??? . If not for J and T giving you a chance you would have gone. Then within 6 weeks not a good word for anyone.FFS.... Lets face it Lee you got the group lost within 400 yards of start by not following map I had carefully planned. Grant recovering it. The walk was good all of it with some great people and would do again as a support but the remarks on twitter ultra offensive to EVERY fan who took part or supported you and those that follow latics away. In my case I spent time planning, to make it safe, laid out £125 on breakfasts willingly to help make it a success. FFS Lee its pathetic. Hope you enjoy City and your semi pro career (cough) .... I have more chance and I am 53. Seeing as you can dish it hope you can take it....

Disgusted if you have fell out with latics do the reasonable thing and go quietly.

Good post, he seemed to revel in the build up with the mentions on the fishul and that... Semi Pro? ha ha , what a loser..

LaticsLee was fine before he did that walk.

Something obviously happened to him on the walk. His spirit was broken.

I heard rumours* that HallamBlue and some other 'walkers' took him dogging off snake's pass.

So I think we need to be looking at that walk.

Unless he thought if he did the walk people would stop putting - 30 on everyone of his posts.

*Currently unsubstantiated

I knew I shouldnt have teabagged him when everyone else got off the bus......

lol perhaps not....... sending him to watch City far worse.

Although I never met him he always seemed the kind of chap who would see with his trackie bottoms on with no shirt swigging a can of stella.

The types you see at Hollingworth Lake when the sun comes out, sat on the beach thinkin there the Don...

Although I never met him he always seemed the kind of chap who would see with his trackie bottoms on with no shirt swigging a can of stella.

The types you see at Hollingworth Lake when the sun comes out, sat on the beach thinkin there the Don...

I've met him twice. The first time he was a good laugh, but overall a Muppet. The second time he wasn't a laugh at all, but still a Muppet.

Not a loss to Oldham, more of a blow to Citeh really.