Simon Corney Announcement

Does not fit into the " announcement that all Latics fans need to hear" int he context of pleas for fans to attend the matches IMHO

As mentioned I think build new stand related

Some have mentioned PD contract extension and I would be happy with that just as much but feel that would not come from a SC interview exclusive.

As I say speculating wildly and without substance.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Gord mentioned it twice yesterday - first time described it as an "interview with SC", then as an "announcement that all Latics fans need to hear" or something along them lines.

Interesting the context with which he mentioned it, both times following even more heartfelt than usual pleas for fans to get down to BP due to the club "needing your support". Instantly made me think it would be bad news but hopefully that's just me being cynical and reading too much into it!

If it is something negative, I hope it's something that needs saying, rather than just an unnecessary rant.

We're on a good run at the moment, like we were last season when Corney gave his infamous "we're groungsharing next season" quote - we don't the boat rocking in a way that will effect team morale.

If it is something negative, I hope it's something that needs saying, rather than just an unnecessary rant.

We're on a good run at the moment, like we were last season when Corney gave his infamous "we're groungsharing next season" quote - we don't the boat rocking in a way that will effect team morale.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it is 'we have lost x amount this season because attendances are much lower than expected', but heres hoping its stadium or takeover related

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it is 'we have lost x amount this season because attendances are much lower than expected', but heres hoping its stadium or takeover related

Im not sure Carl, Ive got a sneaky feeling that its good news...Even if its the confirmation of the start date of the new stand.

Did anyone see the story that Port Vale have secured funding of 5 Million pounds from a group of USA investors...

CLUB OFFICIALS

Posted on: Fri 27 May 2011

Board of Directors & Presidents

Vice-President: Chaim (Ben) Beniaker

Chairman: Simon Corney

Director: Ian Hill

Director: Barry Owen

Chief Executive: Alan Hardy

Who the feck is that

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/ClubOfficials/0,,10337,00.html

Been mentioned on here before a few times.. Can't recall anyone knowing anything about him?

CLUB OFFICIALS

Who the feck is that

Someone of that name lives in Brooklyn.

Jewish sounding name?

CLUB OFFICIALS

Who the feck is that

:titanic:

He's only been there about 5 years. Honarary title, mate of TTA

When Schofield has been Chief of Greater Manchester Police, i'll concede defeat.

Maybe when Stalker admits he was in the pocket of the Quality Street gang you should concede defeat. <_<

Although I'm not sure which is more shameful - that or those feckin blind adverts...