Jonathan Douglas

Not in home games he hasn't.

There's one other factor with home games though and that's the crowd. The atmosphere at away games is so different than home. Our fans were getting on the players and Divkov's back from about 15 minutes in. So much so that my mum and her husband who come every now and then are a bit put off coming again. The crowd has a negative effect on both match and attendances...

I'm not trying to make excuses, yesterday was pretty bad but it was one game.

There's one other factor with home games though and that's the crowd. The atmosphere at away games is so different than home. Our fans were getting on the players and Divkov's back from about 15 minutes in. So much so that my mum and her husband who come every now and then are a bit put off coming again. The crowd has a negative effect on both match and attendances...

I'm not trying to make excuses, yesterday was pretty bad but it was one game.

I'm not sure where you get the 'Our fans were getting on the players and Dickov's back from about 15 minutes in'.- I thought the crowd yesterday was extremely patient with the team- it's more of a mental thing with the players - they are playing at home and seem unable to handle. The crowd yesterday was very quiet - unable to spark off the performance.The players just seem to lack confidence at home at the moment. One victory says it all.

Adeyemi is :censored:e 95% of the game just ran around and even did that poor doesnt seem to ask for the ball due to the lack of times i saw him with it cant tackle marking is :censored:e and cant pass......

Subs should have been Adeyemi for morias simpson then moved into the middle morias on the wing................

Clarke for the camp guy lee moved to rb and camp guy on the lb.........................

Subs should have been Adeyemi for morias simpson then moved into the middle morias on the wing................

I'd like to see simpson tried in CM. He doesnt seem the type of winger / RM to beat the fullback (even though he has the ability to put a cross in from deep) but you can see he has the vision to pick a pass and it might stop the midfield from sitting too deep. At the moment adeyemi stands next to weslowski and apart from the occasional burst forward (which usually comes to nothing) the game passes him by but with simpson in there we could have the ballance of a defensive and an attacking centre that we're lacking at the moment.

I'd like to see simpson tried in CM. He doesnt seem the type of winger / RM to beat the fullback (even though he has the ability to put a cross in from deep) but you can see he has the vision to pick a pass and it might stop the midfield from sitting too deep. At the moment adeyemi stands next to weslowski and apart from the occasional burst forward (which usually comes to nothing) the game passes him by but with simpson in there we could have the ballance of a defensive and an attacking centre that we're lacking at the moment.

Hell yeah simspon in the middle would be a much better option

So Adeyemi has one bad game since he has joined and he must go back? So we're forgetting about other games when he's had to carry Wesolowski?

What?

Erm,.......I erm,......what?

What games have you been watching? Wes has been our most consistent player this season. He has had to carry our midfield since he's come into the side. He must go home after a game and ache all over the amount of running he's having to do; doing the job of 2 players in the most important area of the pitch.

Once Furman is back, I hope we'll see a return a the midfield shape we had in pre-season; where Spanish Marc was screening the back 4 and sitting deep, mopping up - allowing Furman to press higher up he pitch and drive on the midfield. We looked so good in the CM area Vs Burnley playing like that.

Adeyemi looks neither a holding player nor an attacking midfielder able to get on the ball & drive on. We was missing in action 1st half, and second half when he was more involved; he was so poor.

If we're going to play a kid in the CM until Furman is back, then play one of our own. Tom has added nothing to our line-up; so in that respect; why is he playing? No-one is going to be able to tell me that David Mellor would have a worse job than Tom did yesterday?

General thoughts on the bradford forum when i had a look when he signed for us was he went missing far too much during games yet he played 35 games for them last season!

In the games he's so far played for us that iv seen, he goes missing and the game passes him by, yet up to now he continues to start!

Hope he's not on one of them loan deals we hear about where the parent club pays the players wages providing he plays?!

General thoughts on the bradford forum when i had a look when he signed for us was he went missing far too much during games yet he played 35 games for them last season!

In the games he's so far played for us that iv seen, he goes missing and the game passes him by, yet up to now he continues to start!

Hope he's not on one of them loan deals we hear about where the parent club pays the players wages providing he plays?!

Me and my mate said exactly the same thing yesterday.........makes you wonder; it really does.

What?

Erm,.......I erm,......what?

What games have you been watching? Wes has been our most consistent player this season. He has had to carry our midfield since he's come into the side. He must go home after a game and ache all over the amount of running he's having to do; doing the job of 2 players in the most important area of the pitch.

Once Furman is back, I hope we'll see a return a the midfield shape we had in pre-season; where Spanish Marc was screening the back 4 and sitting deep, mopping up - allowing Furman to press higher up he pitch and drive on the midfield. We looked so good in the CM area Vs Burnley playing like that.

Adeyemi looks neither a holding player nor an attacking midfielder able to get on the ball & drive on. We was missing in action 1st half, and second half when he was more involved; he was so poor.

If we're going to play a kid in the CM until Furman is back, then play one of our own. Tom has added nothing to our line-up; so in that respect; why is he playing? No-one is going to be able to tell me that David Mellor would have a worse job than Tom did yesterday?

Huddersfield i think it was? Wes was consistently giving it away and Tom was doing all the running, whilst also driving forward from CM. I think i was watching that game? Also against Stevenage Wes looked poor and Tom was driving forward from midfield? Yes, Tom was poor yesterday, but people have short memories in forgetting that he has had to carry Wes in a game or two, like Wes had to carry him yesterday.

Huddersfield i think it was? Wes was consistently giving it away and Tom was doing all the running, whilst also driving forward from CM. I think i was watching that game? Also against Stevenage Wes looked poor and Tom was driving forward from midfield? Yes, Tom was poor yesterday, but people have short memories in forgetting that he has had to carry Wes in a game or two, like Wes had to carry him yesterday.

That's my recollection too.

Even if it was we can't afford him because we can't afford to play with 10 men every week.

I have watched Latics for 40 years but already this guy has become No 1 on my list of useless players.

Edited by losesome