• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this. Cant see why he would want to leave unless he wants one finally big pay cheque. Quickly becoming a cult figure for us. Be a shame to ruin it.

He seems to tick all the boxes. Hes a Massive influence, role model and he has plenty of talent but most of all he has respect from everyone. Id love to see him end his career with us.

Interesting isn't it.

The guy struggles to kick with his left foot, missed a great chance the other night because of it, lost control way too easily in a couple of other great situations v MK Dons as well.

But when the chips are down, he knows exactly where the net is and knows where to be at the right time. He's also a pain to defend against.

Cracking signing.

Not sure why he wasn't in training, but I've just seen him in Sainsbury's on Oxford street in Manchester.

I can see it now, late Saturday team announcement - Kuqi misses the game due to back injury while carrying shopping.

Do you know what I really like about Kuqi? The fact that after the game on Monday, he was still pissed off at having missed that chance at the end of the first half. He hasn't lost an iota of his passion or hunger for goals. He's exactly the kind of man our young squad needs around. When he does eventually hang up his boots, I hope he's still at BP and I'd like to see him stay around in a coaching capacity even then.

Ỳou want the man to stay??

Then you've go to help your club to keep him.

Playershare are helping with his wages but only until Jan'12.

We are covering it just but we would like to say how important our regular contributors are so please keep up the good work, but we need new pledges too.

Last night it was confirmed we had now 67 regular monthly contributors. (meeting notes to follow), our target this season is 100.

Can you spare that £1.00 a week?

Kuqi's 6 minute goal on his debut made me feel like BP had lifted 3 foot in the air.

What an impact.......

You want to keep him??? then help playershare

Here endeth the marketing pimping.....

Ỳou want the man to stay??

Then you've go to help your club to keep him.

Playershare are helping with his wages but only until Jan'12.

We are covering it just but we would like to say how important our regular contributors are so please keep up the good work, but we need new pledges too.

Last night it was confirmed we had now 67 regular monthly contributors. (meeting notes to follow), our target this season is 100.

Can you spare that £1.00 a week?

Who's going to be the 75th regular contributor to activate the prize draw?

Be part of the Kuqi coup

I'm already in Playershare but will chuck an extra fiver in for every time Kuqi scores. It'll be part of the pleasure/ pain experience that I have with Latics.

Hopes he doesn't take over penalty duties now Reid's injured

Great stuff and thanks

as underdog said, the fans will play a huge part as to whether kuqi is here next year. The more fans we can get on board (with weekly/monthly donations, buying playershare badges, using the webshop and attending events etc) the more chance we can have an impact on him being kept/him wanting to stay here and other new faces being brought in in upcoming transfer windows.

And don't forget the upcoming draws for donators! Now really is the best time to get the standing order set up.

Do you know what I really like about Kuqi? The fact that after the game on Monday, he was still pissed off at having missed that chance at the end of the first half. He hasn't lost an iota of his passion or hunger for goals. He's exactly the kind of man our young squad needs around. When he does eventually hang up his boots, I hope he's still at BP and I'd like to see him stay around in a coaching capacity even then.

I also like the fact that even though he isn't the captain, he's always in the ref's ear. Not constantly yelling or whinging like some, but always chipping in a constructive way. Like when Lee was cautioned on Monday evening, Kuqi was straight over there pointing out a couple of incidents that had happened up the other end.