Excuse my French, ladies and gents, but.....

Don't know where the 5 minutes injury time came from but throwing away a 3 goal lead is disgraceful. Looking forward to Dickov's post-match interview.

Dickov and the players need to come up with a strategy for seeing games like this out.

What a contrast in feelings to after Tuesday night.

Pre-season our defence was supposed to be our strongest area - what's happened? We have decent full-backs, but the centre of defence needs sorting out. Diamond is an option, but is also prone to the odd stinker. I think we might need Tarky back....

Dickov and the players need to come up with a strategy for seeing games like this out.

What a contrast in feelings to after Tuesday night.

Pre-season our defence was supposed to be our strongest area - what's happened? We have decent full-backs, but the centre of defence needs sorting out. Diamond is an option, but is also prone to the odd stinker. I think we might need Tarky back....

New strategy to see games like this out - bring smith on instead of Morais on 3-2. Holds it up alot more, good to have back when defending corners and actually started out as a centre back.

Also, bring your centre back on when winning 3-2 in the dying stages when the oppo is attacking constantly.

New strategy to see games like this out - bring smith on instead of Morais on 3-2. Holds it up alot more, good to have back when defending corners and actually started out as a centre back.

Also, bring your centre back on when winning 3-2 in the dying stages when the oppo is attacking constantly.

Morais is definitely not the kind of player you want when we're hanging onto a lead. I've lost count of the number of times he's given the ball away this season.

I really didn't understand the decision to bring on Morais when Wes came off injured....I would have brought on Black and moved Mellor wide left and tucked Taylor into midfield.

Morais is not the player I thought he was and one decent game in 6 is not what we need especially away from home.......he is playing in this division for a reason and now I think we all know why!

An impact substitute at home is about his level and I would seriously consider releasing him at the end of the season unless he can develop some sort of consistency to his game.

Am I being unfair or what?

I really didn't understand the decision to bring on Morais when Wes came off injured....I would have brought on Black and moved Mellor wide left and tucked Taylor into midfield.

Morais is not the player I thought he was and one decent game in 6 is not what we need especially away from home.......he is playing in this division for a reason and now I think we all know why!

An impact substitute at home is about his level and I would seriously consider releasing him at the end of the season unless he can develop some sort of consistency to his game.

Am I being unfair or what?

No, i'm beginning to feel the same way unfortunately. He's all style, no substance.

Morais is definitely not the kind of player you want when we're hanging onto a lead. I've lost count of the number of times he's given the ball away this season.

Halle:censored:ingleujah!!!!

People are finally seeing what I saw (and a few others) pretty much from day one….flatters to deceive and despite his injuries no coincidence he's been a bit parter this season...

Edited by oafcprozac

Morais could hardly run today, looked unfit from the moment he came on. A lot of players were giving the ball away today though, not just him.

I'm gutted with the late equaliser but I thought they were the better team - kind of the exact opposite to Tuesday.

Morais could hardly run today, looked unfit from the moment he came on. A lot of players were giving the ball away today though, not just him.

I'm gutted with the late equaliser but I thought they were the better team - kind of the exact opposite to Tuesday.

Why bring him on then? Another complete brain fart from Dickov?

Happens to the best of them and the worst.

The difference between the good teams and the bad teams is the good teams dust themselves down, learn from it and come back stronger, whereas the crap teams let it get to them.

We'll bounce back.

seems to happen to us everyone season though.

to quote my good friend razza: it's the difference between the playoffs or not.

should have 6pts from last 2 games.

seems to happen to us everyone season though.

to quote my good friend razza: it's the difference between the playoffs or not.

should have 6pts from last 2 games.

And pretty much every other team. There's a weird attitude on this place of 'it only happens to Oldham'. Players being sold 'on the cheap', players getting injured before games, Latics losing a lead... these things happen to every team at this level...

that's my thoughts about it, at 3-0 I was thinking that I've seen us play better than that and we've been losing, the goals were well taken but we only had 3 clear chances and scored them all. Though saying that straight after half time we needed a spell where we kept the ball to take the sting out of them but instead we gave them loads of room and let them come onto us which was criminal and shifted momentum right towards them