Huddersfield haven't given us permission to use Clarke in the FA Cup , but have let us use Simpson

Unless they have a buyer lined up for Clarke who dont want him cup tied ?

Also City have let us use Scapuzzi , which has surprised me with them using him in the League Cup. They obviously dont have plans to use him in the FA Cup

Edited by razza699

Huddersfield haven't given us permission to use Clarke in the FA Cup , but have let us use Simpson

Also City have let us use Scapuzzi , which has surprised me with them using him in the League Cup. They obviously dont have plans to use him in the FA Cup

I'd have thought city would have wanted scapuzzi for the early rounds of the f.a cup! Does this hint at the possibility of the loan bein extended in jan?

I pressumed that was the reason why Clarke wasn't playing last night - to give Diamond & M'Voto a game together before the Burton on Sat.

Strange if they're letting Simpson, as I assumed it would be him who they wouldn't want cup tied - as I guess they'll be looking for a fee if they can get it for him as they paid one out to buy him.

Just hope 'Udders don't want a fee for Simpson come January 'cos I for one would love to see him stay. Excellent yet again last night and could easily have had a hatrick with a bit of luck...

When does Simpson's contract run out at Hudds as they may not have a choice about letting him go on a free

On 18 June 2009, after intensive speculation, Simpson joined Football League One side Huddersfield Town for a fee believed to be around £300,000 on a three-year deal

According to that its up in June , so that's why I imagine they want to sell him in January

On 18 June 2009, after intensive speculation, Simpson joined Football League One side Huddersfield Town for a fee believed to be around £300,000 on a three-year deal

According to that its up in June , so that's why I imagine they want to sell him in January

June 2009 + 3 years = 2012.

January will be too late won't it? As January is 6 months from the time his contract runs out, so he will be free to speak to other teams.

Nope, i think that its to late if the player is to cross a country border, but within the country, clubs have to wait until summer.. May be wrong however though.

Nope, i think that its to late if the player is to cross a country border, but within the country, clubs have to wait until summer.. May be wrong however though.

Nope. Can sign a pre-contract at any time in the last six months of contract. Borders have no bearing on that, unless it's a youngster; in which case, they still have the same right but compensation may be due.