10 reasons we can beat liverpool

I intend to compile 10 reason why we can beat/ get a draw v the scouse bastards

reason 1

fixture list

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Liverpool, 20:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 6/8th January 2012

The FA Cup

Liverpool v Oldham, R3, TBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Carling Cup

Man City v Liverpool, SF, L1, 19:45

Citeh can hopefully compile their misery and have them take an eye of the game with a semi final and league trip to wastelands sandwiched inbetween

discuss??

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I intend to compile 10 reason why we can beat/ get a draw v the scouse bastards

reason 1

fixture list

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Barclays Premier League

Man City v Liverpool, 20:00

Saturday, 6/8th January 2012

The FA Cup

Liverpool v Oldham, R3, TBC

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Carling Cup

Man City v Liverpool, SF, L1, 19:45

Citeh can hopefully compile their misery and have them take an eye of the game with a semi final and league trip to wastelands sandwiched inbetween

discuss??

When we played Everton in 2008 they rested several key players - including,crucially (as it turned out),the first choice keeper - because they were playing Chelsea in the League cup that week.

City in 2004, Everton in 2008...we're due another.

When we played Everton in 2008 they rested several key players - including,crucially (as it turned out),the first choice keeper - because they were playing Chelsea in the League cup that week.

City in 2004, Everton in 2008...we're due another.

When it was announced we were playing liverpool, i had a sense of dejavu. The last time we had a decent team, with some togetherness, was the above.------Merseyside, Leapyear,Young ambitous manager??????. I will be there!!

the comment on simpson above i agree with 100% (if he is at the club)

set peices will be cruical and his delivery and consistency at it is brilliant, we could easy nick one from them

all joking aside, im convinced that we can get something, but go careful guys dont win it lets have a replay thake them back here have the money and knock them out in the replay

yes im greedy

Like every Oldham fan I would absolutely love to beat the mighty Liverpool at Anfield! It’s what dreams are made of!

But I will go there the way we went to Goodison, looking to come away with some respect for our team and maybe a goal to cheer for the faithful

But most of all HOPE........that we stuff the scouse bastards! :grin:

Liverpool may play several young players, some may be apprehensive, this is an areas where experienced players like Furman, Wesoslowski, Diamond and Kuqi must assert their authority.

The key man could be Taylor, if played on wing he could revel in the space he will find (as Alan Groves did in 1977).

Edited by BP1960

Like every Oldham fan I would absolutely love to beat the mighty Liverpool at Anfield! It’s what dreams are made of!

But I will go there the way we went to Goodison, looking to come away with some respect for our team and maybe a goal to cheer for the faithful

But most of all HOPE........that we stuff the scouse bastards! :grin:

I was convinced we were gonna get leathered 5 or 6 nil at Goodison, so i'm going to Anfield with that same pessimistic attitude.

I was convinced we were gonna get leathered 5 or 6 nil at Goodison, so i'm going to Anfield with that same pessimistic attitude.

Took my then 7 year old to the Everton game and the Leeds one 4 days before. Thought we could get battered in both so sat her down beforehand and warned her not to get too upset if we lost both games because we probably would but these sides were probably better than us and we were away and our noble boys would try their best and that's all they could do. Drove back from Goodison with her thinking i was a complete idiot and obviously knew nothing about the game, a point on which she might be right.

As long as I see Kieran Lee or Blacky go straight through that moaning little weasel Bellamy I will be very happy

Please play Carragher Kenny, Taylor and Parker will rip him a new arse hole! I hope he doesn't play Suarez though, the thought of Big Jean having to pay back into the ground is a painful one!

Stevee Gee and Charlie Adam vs Furball and Wes

Yard Dogs, Yard Dogs, Yard Dogs….!!!

Please play Carragher Kenny, Taylor and Parker will rip him a new arse hole! I hope he doesn't play Suarez though, the thought of Big Jean having to pay back into the ground is a painful one!

kick kick kick !!

Scapuzzi to rip Skrtl a new one :p

I wonder if it is possible to.buy inflatable Yard Dogs these days. A few of those in the crowd would make a good spectacle.

Were we the only team to use the Yard Dogs back in the day?

I wonder if it is possible to.buy inflatable Yard Dogs these days. A few of those in the crowd would make a good spectacle.

Were we the only team to use the Yard Dogs back in the day?

Markoasis (I think) had some for the masters 2/3 years ago. They were friendlier looking than the originals though!