New signing

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Barry had an influence in this too?!

I hope the guy did not do anything, but whatever hasppened he can put it behind him and restart his career here.

Football is a small world though.

Onto footballing matters

He is on wiki (I know) as a winger.

On sky sports he is defender

Whatever else has gone on, the general consensus seems to be that he has talent and others, who have done much worse, have been given chances to put mistakes behind them in the past. Allied to this, he's still a teenager. If kids aren't given the opportunity to move on from mistakes then we may as well give up.

Given that he's been around the squad for a couple of weeks, it also means that he can be in and around it tonight when a mixture of talent and speed could come in quite handy. If he helps us get to Wembley, then the only one having anything go missing will be me as I lose all self-control and dignity.

From what I saw of him on highlights for MK last year he looked brilliant. Lightning quick, seemed to play a part in lots of MK's goals last season and their form improved enough to make the playoffs when he was there in the 2nd half of the season.

It could all go wrong but I'm excited by this.

From what I saw of him on highlights for MK last year he looked brilliant. Lightning quick, seemed to play a part in lots of MK's goals last season and their form improved enough to make the playoffs when he was there in the 2nd half of the season.

It could all go wrong but I'm excited by this.

not really. If he doesnt cut the mustard he doesnt cut the mustard and its bye bye end of season

Whatever else has gone on, the general consensus seems to be that he has talent and others, who have done much worse, have been given chances to put mistakes behind them in the past. Allied to this, he's still a teenager. If kids aren't given the opportunity to move on from mistakes then we may as well give up.

Given that he's been around the squad for a couple of weeks, it also means that he can be in and around it tonight when a mixture of talent and speed could come in quite handy. If he helps us get to Wembley, then the only one having anything go missing will be me as I lose all self-control and dignity.

indeed.

there are so many examples of young players (and not so young players) getting into all sorts of off-field bother - I don’t think this lad will be any different in that respect.

if he has got into bother over theft - he wont be the first & he should be given another chance; just as he would / should in the non-football world.

I remember a few years ago; 2 lads at southampton got into some trouble for stealing - they were nathan dyre & bradley wright-philips. they were given second chances & look at them now - both doing well for themselves.

if he knuckles down, keeps his nose clean & does the business on the pitch - there's no harm what-so-ever in him having a 'past'.

welcome to BP Keanu (silly name like!) - hope you turn out to be a coup!

Every player deserves to inspire a song.

With apologies to Charles Dickens and Lionel Bart:

Have no fear, attack the rear

Get in and score a goal or two

When out there on the pitch,

And your thumbs start to itch

Only to find some peace of mind

We have to score a goal or two

You've got to score a goal or two, boys

You've got to score a goal or two

Just to find some peace of mind

We have to score a goal or two!

Every player deserves to inspire a song.

With apologies to Charles Dickens and Lionel Bart:

Have no fear, attack the rear

Get in and score a goal or two

When out there on the pitch,

And your thumbs start to itch

Only to find some peace of mind

We have to score a goal or two

You've got to score a goal or two, boys

You've got to score a goal or two

Just to find some peace of mind

We have to score a goal or two!

In a word. NO

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsUpdate/0,,10337~2590916,00.html

Kinda hints at a troubled past. Anyway, we've had players with bigger baggage than being light fingered!. Plus we have history of this kinda thing with Mickaël Antoine-Curier I seem to recall. It all depends now on whether the kid wants to make amends or not.

Edited by Lags