Kieran Lee has no balls

One of the most mentally weak players I've ever seen, why does he never take the shot on, why does always make a :censored:ty one yard pass to the man beside him instead of crossing?

Pile of :censored:.

Knee meet Jerk

Can't buy a goal at the moment. Apart from the major cock up for the goal i think we were good and deserved better. We gifted the the win. We need to stop playing a man just behind kuqi, no matter who it is it just doesn't work.

From what I seen of Taylor in the bits I watched tonight, he was about as useful as a used condom. The new lad looked pretty nifty in the short time he was on.

On the other hand though you have to give Chesterfield a bit of credit where its due. Very fortunate to get the goal yes but they battled their arses of, put their bodies on the line, and did the job they came to do.

One of the most mentally weak players I've ever seen, why does he never take the shot on, why does always make a :censored:ty one yard pass to the man beside him instead of crossing?

Lee's a half decent League One fullback (I don't agree with any of that nonsense that he'll be off to the Championship at the end of the season - he's not good enough). He knows he's crap at shooting - have you seen him shoot?! He is not 'a pile of :censored:'.

Matt Smith, on the other hand...

Ha ha, you just couldn't write it......could you :shock:

Player of the year and the most consistent performer in two years get's slated from some tit for not having a crack, he ain't no :censored:in Tevez up front but he's an excellent contributor to the cause!!

Heard it all now!!!!

dont talk :censored:e is crossing was a bit off but he was ok you are obviously a lee hater

Christ on a bicycle, you don't half see some crap on here. Does Mr Livo know anything about football, or did his senses leave him when a certain Mr Abbott broke his heart? Pack it in PiL unless you've something intelligent to say.

If I were in Lee's boots and knew my shooting wasn't all that, I'd lay it off to someone more adept. He never put a foot wrong defensively tonight and supported the attacks all the way through. Mr Consistent is a pile of :censored:? Sheesh.

One of the most mentally weak posts i've ever read!!!

Talking of balls, you do have a right to reply :blush: