Brentford v Oldham

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concede on 90 at Stevenage then in your following game after 3 minutes at Rochdale. Then concede on 90 at weekend and after just a minute today.

Does he tell them to concentrate? Two instances in recent weeks where we have lost a game having conceded a late goal only to immediately start the next by conceding again.

Taylor off on stretcher - last appearance?

More than likely (possible broken leg, according to people on Twitter)...who will take him on now?

2-0 down after the defence goes missing, yet again.

How in hell can a team with so many quality players, play like a bunch of f**kin' amateurs?!?!?!

7 defeats in 9. At least we increased the losing margin this time.

For the first time I'm pondering Dickov's ability as a manager. I thought he could lift a team. Now I'm not sure he can.

Wonder if there's something rotten in the camp.

More than likely (possible broken leg, according to people on Twitter)...who will take him on now?

2-0 down after the defence goes missing, yet again.

How in hell can a team with so many quality players, play like a bunch of f**kin' amateurs?!?!?!

We have enough quality individually to make headway in this division but as a team we are fu****g clueless.

It has to be down to the coaching and tactics surely.

According to GMR we deserved nothing from the game and created very little.

That's no goals in 310 minutes football.....sound familiar?

We have enough quality individually to make headway in this division but as a team we are fu****g clueless.

It has to be down to the coaching and tactics surely.

According to GMR we deserved nothing from the game and created very little.

That's no goals in 310 minutes football.....sound familiar?

What's worrying is that there's nowt down next 2 games either.

Can see Bury and Wycombe games are going to be crucial.

Wycombe have won 4 and drawn 2 of the last 6 games , not a time to be playing them with what's at stake !!

Edited by losesome

He talks a good game but in starting to doubt whether he actually believes he can turn this round. I expect the 7 in 9 to become 9 in 11, making the Wycombe game absolutely massive.... Even one or two of the happy clappers are despairing tonight.... Dickov has won 26 games out of 86 in the league, his win ratio is one of the worst we have ever had and Corbey blew the :censored: budget claims out of the water last week. It's by the by if you believe SC or not. Although I've been critical of PD recently I thought we could progress under him.

tonight was disappointing , though Brentford were not much better ; a couple of bobbles and 2 goals

to me we played like a team with no confidence and no togetherness.

idiot ' latics fan' at the end mouthed off to dickov.

dickov said we're trying to do things the right way.

all other fans supported dickov and several shook his hand.

hey ho, onwards and....

Edited by stevesidg

that 26/86 wins stat is surprising yet not surprising. Thought Dickov would have had a better record than that and wouldnt have let his record get that bad but when i look back at the season it seems about right. i really don't didn't want us to get rid of Dickov a few weeks ago but now.....well, I'm having my doubts. Can we afford to sack him? (how long does he have left on his contract?) could well be gone in the summer. New manager, new ideas, new attitude, hopefully some of the same players (the better ones, Furman, lee etc) might be whats required

Furman and simpson were quite vocal in stating how the team had responded to SC's attack with the performance at notts county.

Doesn't sound as though there was a repeat tonight.

I think Furman and Simpson are deluded and in their own little bubble Like the manager they talk a good game

Well at least one player playing consistantly then.

The last 6 months have passed him by !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on, i bet chumbawumba is annoyed at losing his place instead of him after his peformances have improved with each game and some of his passing has been superb

Furman was good vs notts county, he had to run central midfield on his own and cover left back as diallio and adeyemi were so poor. But still dont understand his comments saying the team played well, we just didnt.

Just got back from the game a few things:

I've seen us play much worse and win

We consistently tried to get back into the game and didn't give up even after the second goal

Brentford were only marginally the better team they just were more fluid and were better at finishing

Also to the kid/guy at the end giving the Oldham players abuse: youre a tosser. You're comments are unwanted and aren't going to help anyone. Glad Dickov came over and told you to piss off and saw that he and the players still had a great support even after a match like that.