Paul Black gone?

I think Blacky has just split up for his (mega fit) bird. That's why he's being so sentimental with his tweets.

Has he got any brothers he needs to worry about? How does the old saying go again, Once you go black...?

Is it just me that reads them like:

"I'm going food shopping, it is quite a dull thing to do and it bores me. Hmm although, I do like sweets and things but if I go and stuff my face with those things then I will put weight on which would have a detrimental effect on my chosen career as a footballer. Even though I am out injured I must still be careful with what I eat."

The second one - "I'm happy with my choice not to stuff my face with sweets, but I am conflicted as I would have liked to have done so but I can justify it to myself as I have made the right choice longer term even though short term I would have like the sweets."

Just me?

Is it just me that reads them like:

"I'm going food shopping, it is quite a dull thing to do and it bores me. Hmm although, I do like sweets and things but if I go and stuff my face with those things then I will put weight on which would have a detrimental effect on my chosen career as a footballer. Even though I am out injured I must still be careful with what I eat."

The second one - "I'm happy with my choice not to stuff my face with sweets, but I am conflicted as I would have liked to have done so but I can justify it to myself as I have made the right choice longer term even though short term I would have like the sweets."

Just me?

The second tweet is part of a song.

OMG!!!

He is definitely off:

Paul Black @paul_black3

Gym session! Lifting polo mints! #usssshhhhh

Thanks Paul, good luck with your future career. Polo mints, mince, Hartlepool.

Why's he going to Hartlepool? Are they really able to offer him more than we can? Is their manager able to develop him more than he would here???!!1!!