Grant McCann transfer listed by Posh, posted in the midfielders poll thread but swap him for taylor and we'd have a great player.

Probably out of our league but he got 30 goals on Football Manager 09 for Scunny so i'm biased

be interesting to see what type of player we can attract. We as fans are always gonna hope that we can attract some of the talent mentioned so far. But in all honesty I would of thought everyone mentioned so far is out of our league.

Grant McCann transfer listed by Posh, posted in the midfielders poll thread but swap him for taylor and we'd have a great player.

Probably out of our league but he got 30 goals on Football Manager 09 for Scunny so i'm biased

would be an ideal swap, but would the 'coming to Latics' curse strike on this player too? lots of decent players being named above, but i doubt we could even tempt such players (hope i am wrong though)... id like to see a few perm signings n not loans, although the likes of Lowe and Adeyemi, are great players.. there not ours!

I was a schloar at Cheltenham with Grant Mccann, hell of a left boot on him never got the rub of the green at West Ham, he was a left back at the time but wasnt the best defensively was wasted playing there, his loan ended and he was living with our then skipper Chris Banks, Banksy personally drove to London to get him and bring him back when he came back, Grant was a quiet lad who just had amazing sense of humour withour realising it... was amazed when he was made skipper at Posh

I actually still have him on my facebook he posts now and again but nothing regarding leaving, I know his agent as well and trust me he wont drop out the championship, when was young Roder liked him at West Ham but new gaffer came in and he didnt fit the plans, think may even been brooking towards end of the season, he was offered a chance to play for Charlton in the summer when they were splashing cash I know from speaking to Greg Goodridge who speak to every now and again

On the subject of released players, Mk have feel out during contract talks with Steve Gleeson, very good player prob out of our bracket but would love at least a chance to get him here, the promoted sides like charlton will release a lot imagine evina being one of them, i would take him back he left on good terms and i know was due to location but may now reasses the situation a year older

Not wanting to piss on anyone's chips but how do you swap a player who is out of contract come June and over the age of compensation (and injured too!) for a player who is transfer listed and would command a fee?? #justaskinglike

IMO all the players being mentioned so far are pipe dream for us. We're a :censored: league 1 side with a (relatively) poor budget who narrowly avoided the drop, play in a 3 sided :censored:-hole and in front of dwindling crowds that dont tip over 4K very often. How are we goinf to sign players who are Championship players?

Read quotes from ferguson today about his plans on loaning out youngsters next season , he mentioned the left back fryers I think thats his name been impressed when ive seen him In carling cup etc. He might be set for a championship club though . Im sure dickov is already monitoring city and united youngsters for potential loans .

What about someone like Izale McLeod for next season? Out of contract at Barnet who barely avoided relegation to the BSP, a good goalscoring history wherever he's been. Call me old fashioned but I prefer strikers who score rather than those who 'play for the team', 'great hold up player', 'puts in a shift' etc

This summer (like all those since the advent of internet message boards) will go as follows:

Approximately 250 players' names will be plucked out of the air on OWTB.

Out of that 250 a maximum of 3 will actually sign for us.

A maximum of 20 will actually be based on any leaks or interest.

The rest will be entirely because someone saw him have a good game once & he's now out of contract/fallen out with his manager.

It's all understandable, but it is the most infuriating thing in the world.

I'm with Prozac: Wake me up when September ends begins

This summer (like all those since the advent of internet message boards) will go as follows:

Approximately 250 players' names will be plucked out of the air on OWTB.

Out of that 250 a maximum of 3 will actually sign for us.

A maximum of 20 will actually be based on any leaks or interest.

The rest will be entirely because someone saw him have a good game once & he's now out of contract/fallen out with his manager.

It's all understandable, but it is the most infuriating thing in the world.

I'm with Prozac: Wake me up when September ends begins

But then you miss the Steve Marlet's, Yantoro's, Johnathon 'Jon' Macken's and Jarko Sweetleftfootovic's of this world.........

How about a web cam on the front door of the club ?

PS will someone also remember to make sure only PD or SC can open the door so players dont walk out to make a phone call as we have history on that one.

We need a rota for TESCO cafe although watching Nandos might be better.

i actually think the web cam idea is a cracking idea. we could have a few dotted around. then fans would e constantly sat watching, boosting our revenue from the web. it might make up for the loss of a few fans....