Cisak staying?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

football isnt exactly gay friendly is it, last game i attended i got given :censored: for holding my then bf's hand ? so yeah

You have a picture of yourself topless as your avatar that you took of yourself, just pointing it out not sure if you realised. He made no reference to your sexuality.

football isnt exactly gay friendly is it, last game i attended i got given :censored: for holding my then bf's hand ? so yeah

Although she has been to quite a few games, I can't recall ever holding hands with Mrs o4u at a football match.

I have told her to stop gabbing when we're on the attack though.

Although she has been to quite a few games, I can't recall ever holding hands with Mrs o4u at a football match.

I have told her to stop gabbing when we're on the attack though.

Me too, although my wife stopped going when Paul Black wasnt near the team...

Are you accusing a comment about your topless photo as being homophobic? I don't quite understand, so either we are all homophoibic or you're being melo-dramatic. I find it more offensive that you instantly make out that people on this board are homophobes. Football isn't 'gay friendly' but also people get :censored: for holding their gf's hand, if you want to talk about homosexuals in football start a new thread it is a good discussion to have. It is not, however, fair to conclude that someone is a homophobe based on your picture.

I will repeat once again don't be so soft.

I've no issue with your sexuality. Please don't turn this into a sexuality thing.

I didn't know (and I don't care) who you are canoodling.

PS - Put a top on,

Nobody's judging you for the way you look or who you shag, as you alluded to earlier. They're just saying they don't want to see a picture of you half-naked every time they read one of your messages. The same would apply to the rest of us if we posed with our tops off, I should think. Anyway, if you're getting sensitive over this thread, I suggest you stay away from the internet.

no my point is that i get constantly judged for how i look in public and i dont need it on this board

I wouldn't of known you were a homosexual if you hadn't of mentioned it.. Shame that you feel you can't attend matches because of your sexuality but if you were holding your fellas hand in the centre of Oldham, or most places, you would at some point get someone having a pop.

Go to the game clothed and don't hold your boyfriend's hand.. Not really an issue for an hour and a half is it?

On a Saturday you can just be blue surely?

no my point is that i get constantly judged for how i look in public and i dont need it on this board

My tongue was quite firmly in my cheek with my original comment.

But by posting a picture of yourself with no top on you seem to have attracted the attention you craved.

Do you walk around in public with no shirt on quite frequently, then?

Now Now. I like to take the piss as much as anyone but this kid looks about 15 - lets be nice.

Jake, mate, I promise you that aside from the occasional grumpy old sod (and Z, who likes to touch goats!) we're a reasonably friendly bunch. No one really gives a :censored: who you are, who you like to dabble on a wet Tuesday afternoon or if you like marmite (that :censored:'s the devil!).

What we do care about is that looking at a teenage boy with his top off is a bit off putting on the whole, especially for people at work. And to be honest knowing quite a few on here I wouldn't want them looking at me with my man-wazzers out!

So, why not change your photo to one of you and your fella sat together (tops on!) and I guarantee you will only ever get the same level of piss taking as anyone else gets (see aforementioned claim that Z loves a good goat session).