Steve Howard

Whilst I was picking up my new him shirts on Tuesday there was a Ford Granada with RM9 as the registration.

Now don't hold me to this but I'm certain that I saw Rodney Marsh in our boardroom. I was hanging from the roof gutter at the time and the wind was picking up.

It's about time we had the flair of someone like Marsh up front.

• 2 weeks later...

No to hasbeens, yes to raw talent.

What happened to the Fitz Hall, Wayne Andrews, Cooksy poaching days of old? As the none league thread suggests, plenty of raw talent in the Blue Square Prem and beyond. Cheap wages, cheap transfer fee.

Bob Dowie no longer did favours for our manager due to them not being his brother, thats why it stopped

• 10 months later...

He's definitely a handful upfront and always looks like the kind of player that you'd like in your team, but after watching up against us recently , he does give away far too many free kicks which is a waste of good build ups and good scoring opportunities. So for me , thanks but no thanks, I'd rather have Bernard

He's definitely a handful upfront and always looks like the kind of player that you'd like in your team, but after watching up against us recently , he does give away far too many free kicks which is a waste of good build ups and good scoring opportunities. So for me , thanks but no thanks, I'd rather have Bernard

He'd have given a lot fewer free kicks away if I was reffing. He'd have spent (most of) the second half sitting in the directors box having had an early bath.