james wesolowski

preston in for him according to football transfer rumours (which 9 times out of 10 is bullsh*t)

I think hell stay tbh , seems to enjoy it here and is well liked by the fans

Way off the mark with this.

10 times out of 10 it's bull:censored:!

You can say what you like about Westley but he won't stand any messing about and has had a total clearout on the playing side. He did the business at Stevenage with two promotions and I wouldn't bet against him doing it again.

I reckon Preston will be back in the championship within two seasons.

You can say what you like about Westley but he won't stand any messing about and has had a total clearout on the playing side. He did the business at Stevenage with two promotions and I wouldn't bet against him doing it again.

I reckon Preston will be back in the championship within two seasons.

Are you Westley?

Difference is at Stevenage they where a small non League side where he could do what we want. Built a team from scratch won the small fanbase over that has slowly grown and got to love his football expectation was not very high.

At Preston before a ball was kicked fans where on his back over his style of football if he has a bad start fans wont tolerate it. However i think he take them top ten build a new side and proberly do alright.

Difference is at Stevenage they where a small non League side where he could do what we want. Built a team from scratch won the small fanbase over that has slowly grown and got to love his football expectation was not very high.

At Preston before a ball was kicked fans where on his back over his style of football if he has a bad start fans wont tolerate it. However i think he take them top ten build a new side and proberly do alright.

I fancy them for top 6, he will build a side full of big lads and get them organised. Iain Hume puts them away. Edited by welshgaz

The PNE fans hate Westley. The PNE players * hate Westley. Most people who come across him hate Westley. The guy is a massive prick; I actually think he has issues; deep lying mental issues.

Why would Wes want to sign up to play for a man like that?

Of all the out of contract players; Wes is the 1 i actually have confidence will sign on again.

* just see Tweets & interviews from Clarke Carlisle, Neil Mellor, Ian Hulme, Paul Couttes, Dave Mayor......and if you get chance; speak to Harry Bunn about his time at PNE under Westley - if even 5% of what he said went on; Westley wants sectioning now!!

But, to back up WelshGaz. The guy can manage a football club and wins football matches.

I have them a full five places higher next season.

(and no, I don't gamble since Leeslover and Maddog fleeced me)

You don't seem to pay up though, so you have nothing to lose :)

Westley is a cock, PNE will miss out on a number of potential signings because of this man....i know this from recent events!!

Possibly but he's got a few in already including two from Shrewsbury who played a lot in their promotion team.

The PNE fans hate Westley. The PNE players * hate Westley. Most people who come across him hate Westley. The guy is a massive prick; I actually think he has issues; deep lying mental issues.

Why would Wes want to sign up to play for a man like that?

Of all the out of contract players; Wes is the 1 i actually have confidence will sign on again.

* just see Tweets & interviews from Clarke Carlisle, Neil Mellor, Ian Hulme, Paul Couttes, Dave Mayor......and if you get chance; speak to Harry Bunn about his time at PNE under Westley - if even 5% of what he said went on; Westley wants sectioning now!!

His Stevenage players loved him and played for him. It's an example of modern-day footballers hating old-school managers. The old boys like Ferguson and Warnock are respected and command the correct attitude. However, a young manager like Westley barking orders and running the players to the last mile is resented, until, of course, the system leads to positive results.

If you can drill into players' head a sense of work ethic, a fierce passion and a desire to work as a team there can be no tougher game in lower league football. I like him and I like what he stands for.