Posted on twitter hes Signed Pre contract with PNE

-

So PNE are signing everybody linked to us on here. Can I therefore be the first to link us with the signings of Lord Kangana Ndiwa And Luigi Glombard.

Incidentally driving from Oldham to Blackpool about 9pm last Saturday night the number of PNE fans on the motorway bridges complete with banners mocking Blackpool was, quite frankly, hilarious.

Was drawn to this by a post on DATM.

Could see him signing for you. He rejected a new contract from us, because we'd factored in a cut to his wages if we stayed down, as we'll have to make cutbacks if we lose on Saturday to stick within the FFP rules.

When we first signed him he was superb, since then he's steadily declined. There was a bit of a cheer went round the ground when Grayson subbed him off during his first couple of games at Town, not because Roberts is a terrible player, but because he's been a mainstay in an underachieving side for too long. Overall, nowadays he's still fairly effective, but atrocious to watch; can't help but feel a new start would do him good though.

In terms of your previous signings from us, he's more skillful than any of them, but doesn't really have the heart of a Holdsworth or a Worthington.

Hopefully if he's been spotted coming out of your place, that means he's not in the equation for Saturday!

Was drawn to this by a post on DATM.

Could see him signing for you. He rejected a new contract from us, because we'd factored in a cut to his wages if we stayed down, as we'll have to make cutbacks if we lose on Saturday to stick within the FFP rules.

When we first signed him he was superb, since then he's steadily declined. There was a bit of a cheer went round the ground when Grayson subbed him off during his first couple of games at Town, not because Roberts is a terrible player, but because he's been a mainstay in an underachieving side for too long. Overall, nowadays he's still fairly effective, but atrocious to watch; can't help but feel a new start would do him good though.

In terms of your previous signings from us, he's more skillful than any of them, but doesn't really have the heart of a Holdsworth or a Worthington.

Hopefully if he's been spotted coming out of your place, that means he's not in the equation for Saturday!

Underachieving Udders... Should be up there with the best. Not really arsed if we sign him or not but I hope to fook you lose Saturday x

More skillfull than Worthington? I'm not having that either

Edited by longtimeblue

So PNE are signing everybody linked to us on here. Can I therefore be the first to link us with the signings of Lord Kangana Ndiwa And Luigi Glombard.

Incidentally driving from Oldham to Blackpool about 9pm last Saturday night the number of PNE fans on the motorway bridges complete with banners mocking Blackpool was, quite frankly, hilarious.

They're obviously getting their business done early.....not waiting to feed off the scraps!

I was surprised that some Man City fans didn't do the same to welcome United back to Manchester- oh wait...

they have money; makes a difference Trafford.

they also have a pri1ck of a manager who will put off more than he attracts so it balances out i'd say

True but doesn't mean our strategy is gonna do us any favours!!!

I know one who was well and truly put off by that prick and he won't be the last!!!

As long as it's that Gary Roberts and not the one who got sacked by Crewe and Yeovil...and Rotherham......and Port Vale. :crackpot:

its not - its the one with the ears.

Edited by pukka