Latics Portugal intinerary ?

They fly friday 13th (same day as me) come back on the 20th ready for the york friendly. I don't know where they are going but they will fly to faro airport though.

Ah bugger - I fly on Sat and thought they'd be on the same flight out so I could have done some proper stalking. Ah well.

I imagine they'll be at 1 of 2 places - either the Belavista / Alfamar complex outside Albufeira, or based at Olhanense FC's training complex.....I'd imagine the complex the Prem boys use outside Vilamora would be out of our price range; but you never know I guess.

I'm hoping to bump into them at some point - be good if it happens - especially as SC has said they'll be training & also "bonding" - I'll see if Taggart will buy me a drink if our paths cross!

Ah bugger - I fly on Sat and thought they'd be on the same flight out so I could have done some proper stalking. Ah well.

I imagine they'll be at 1 of 2 places - either the Belavista / Alfamar complex outside Albufeira, or based at Olhanense FC's training complex.....I'd imagine the complex the Prem boys use outside Vilamora would be out of our price range; but you never know I guess.

I'm hoping to bump into them at some point - be good if it happens - especially as SC has said they'll be training & also "bonding" - I'll see if Taggart will buy me a drink if our paths cross!

If signed Leon Clarke might buy you a drink :wink:

I'd imagine the complex the Prem boys use outside Vilamora would be out of our price range; but you never know I guess.

Maybe PD has tapped up one of his mates and perhaps is joining up with one of the said Prem clubs. Kinda on the cheap.

I wonder if this is the training location in Vilamora.

http://brownsclub.co...xperienced.html

Could be right Pete, Brown's seem to have it sewn up.

Here is another pic from the training camp..I know PD wants them to run through bricks walls, but this may be going to far.

http://www.skyhighsports.biz/locations/vilamoura.aspx