Five more players?

Good article that.

Nice one Mr K.

Although the whether we get them is another matter is probably alluding that 3 might be more realistic.

I'd be happy with 3 more with 2 CB's my preference, we have lt in too many sopft goals, with some money kept aside for later in the season for a loan or two when the inevitable injuries and suspensions kick in

Edited by singe

Why is he mentioning playoffs again ? everytime he mentioned it last year we lost. Just aim for mid table and hope for the best

I don't think his comments are the reason we ended up nowhere near the playoffs, but rather the (lack of) quality in the side.

"Last season I had players who had the talent but not the attitude and I naively thought I could change them."

So we are linked with leon "Bad attitude" Clarke?!

so guess he's talkin about Morais, KMB, Reid, maybe Kuqi at times?

maybe he thinks he can change Clarke............

This reminds me of those women who are attracted to criminals because they think they can change them, but they can't cos a wrong 'un is a wrong 'un, and actually they don't really want to change them because they're turned on by them. Are you suggesting pd wants to be lc's bitch?

Marsh-Brown and Reid were nothing more than bit part players last term, and Morais was a player Dickov praised at Christmas.

Odd comments. The simple fact from last season was that the players AND manager were out of their depth. Too much youth and a manager who struggled to inject motivation or tactical awareness into a very naïve group of players.

If I was PD I'd be forgetting last season. It was truly woeful in so many respects.

Marsh-Brown and Reid were nothing more than bit part players last term, and Morais was a player Dickov praised at Christmas.

Odd comments. The simple fact from last season was that the players AND manager were out of their depth. Too much youth and a manager who struggled to inject motivation or tactical awareness into a very naïve group of players.

If I was PD I'd be forgetting last season. It was truly woeful in so many respects.

that moment at Anfield cancelled all that out for me

Decent article that.

I think we're 4 good signings away from being sorted - CB, LW & ST + back up CM....anything else is a bonus for me.

That'd be 21, and with Philiskirks youths as back-up (or emergancy loans?).

On a reduced budget, I think that is more than enough

Decent article that.

I think we're 4 good signings away from being sorted - CB, LW & ST + back up CM....anything else is a bonus for me.

That'd be 21, and with Philiskirks youths as back-up (or emergancy loans?).

On a reduced budget, I think that is more than enough

Gotta gree with all that

Just seen the players returning from training, a couple of faces i didn't recognise, one was a black guy about same size as m'voto but leaner, it wasn't belezika.

Connor brown looks small .

This just in, from our man in the bushes :)

Edited by Keepingthe Faith