nah hes past it. When he was with us he still had a bit of mobility and could work the channels a bit last time i saw him play against us. He basically stood in the middle of the pitch not doing a great deal (did he score against us last season??)

leave well alone

on another note never the heard the term weapons grade bellend before not sure how that works but funny

Exactly what I thought!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the baggage that Hughes would bring with him (again), my guess would be that the striker that comes in will be competing for the place alongside Simpson with Smith and Taylor. I don't think it would be wise to spend a big wage on a player that probably won't play every game and even if he did he'd probably be disrupting the development of a younger player.

I'd want us to go for a hard-working, athletic and energetic youngster. Tounkara would fit the bill although I'm sure there are others out there. If we are really desperate for a experienced goalscorer then we can look to the loan market in a few months time.

Whilst at Latics, didn't Denis Irwin used to drink orange juice when he was in the pub with the rest of the team? Look what happened to him.*

* - it is also relevant that he was a bloody brilliant player.

I was under the impression that Ricky Holden always had to take Denis home in his XR3i cause he was always lashed up