Offical WebSite

Trust Latics to get the crappest template - i like the look of Hull's website, looks like ours was designed by a 5 year old :/

Christ! The Hull city site is all over the place and their colours don't help at all! There really is no excuse for the shambles that is the Latics' official site...templates can be changed and it should be because the one they have chosen is p**s -poor!! At the moment the site has tumbleweed blowing through it and it looks as though there is f**k all going on at the club.

I am not even going to bother with it anymore...unless it gets sorted.

Edited by Wardie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust Latics to get the crappest template - i like the look of Hull's website, looks like ours was designed by a 5 year old :/

The Crewe site is the same as Hulls. Much more info easily accessible. It's not necessary to search around for news. Web sites should be fully tested and have all the bugs sorted out before they go live. Very unprofessional job I'm afraid.

Think it's a week until its fully up and running. Think it was on the Latics facebook page that it was said at the time of the inital update.

While I have no problem with the putting a message on Mingebook, surely something clear on the web site saying "it will be dead good by the end of the week" would be a radical idea.

Edited by opinions4u

While I have no problem with the putting a message on Mingebook, surely something clear on the web site saying "it will be dead good by the end of the week" would be a radical idea.

Maybe it wont though, so they dont want to get peoples hopes up.

Its very poor at present - messy, all over the place and has some extremely annoying features (the articles over 2 pages thing is terrible)...I dont think i'll be viewing it for a fair few weeks until they've had chance to sort it out. I'll be getting all my info from here in the meantime.