Offical WebSite

Whats going on the Offical WebSite it looks crap

Youssouf M'Changama has signed a new 12-month contract for Latics.

The 21-year-old midfield player will be staying at Boundary Park for the 2012/13 campaign.

Though M'Changama has been training with Latics throughout pre-season, the paperwork has only just been completed.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats going on the Offical WebSite it looks crap

Youssouf M'Changama has signed a new 12-month contract for Latics.

The 21-year-old midfield player will be staying at Boundary Park for the 2012/13 campaign.

Though M'Changama has been training with Latics throughout pre-season, the paperwork has only just been completed.

Meant to be some sort of update going on according to the official Facebook page.

Whenever I click on M'changama link it tells me there's been a Latics Player error.

Meant to be some sort of update going on according to the official Facebook page.

Whenever I click on M'changama link it tells me there's been a Latics Player error.

if you want to read the M'Changama story use this link but hurry whilst it is still there!

As for the site change, all clubs that use the FLi as their web 'developers' are going through a change to the new look sites - it will take a week or so until ours is fully up and running and glitch free - I think it is a case of 'bear with it'

some of the new sites look ok, very busy but ok.

we (Eden) have had nothing to do with the build apart from that of the individual graphics on the site :(

It just isn't working for me - every time I click on anything, It just brings up the "circle of doom" and doesn't load.

My initial thoughts are from what I can see on the home page only, it looks overly fussy & I'm not convinced on it......

I think it's the Saddleworth in me - I don't like change!!!

Wouldn't it of made sense if they updated last week when there was a lot less news to break with them being in Portugal.

It's not like the club have a choice in the matter. All the clubs are having it done, we just wait our turn.

It looks terrible.

It is absolutely dreadful at the moment and should not have been posted until it had been completed.

Draft, test, trial, redraft, test, trial, test, trial until agree, Go Live.

Steve, will be back in UK for Christmas and the Donny game. Would be good to catch up with you and Donkersley!

Feckin' dreadful!! Looks like a bloody amateur has cobbled it together and why-oh-why use that bloody font?

The navigability is confusing, with the clumsy looking owl in the background looking a pile of crap.

The background should be static, while the mid section scrolls and nobody in their right mind uses a serif typeface for headlines, especially on websites...it's not even a bold font they have used!

I didn't like the BBC Sport update at first, and I still don't.

If it ain't broke, then do not bleedin' fix it!!

And why the :censored: are stories spread over three and four pages? Why can't we just scroll down? Obviously has been rolled out when nowhere near ready to go live. Yet more :censored:e content from the FL preferred media provider.

Just reading the Byrne article and it goes on to page 2 with the bottom cut off. Amateur

I still don't like the BBC sports pages. I like hierarchical menu structures and not just whack content where you feel like it webpages. I wasn't convinced by the old premiumtv pages but this new design is even worse.

Got to agree on both points I hate the big pics and small text, and want to be able to find everything in one ot two clicks rather than trillions of cliocks and getting boggfed down inth e site

Applies to both BBc nad Premium

This new huge pics style really bugs me and is becoming far too prevalent

And how bloody slow isit at loading, its embarrasing, an I am on a 1.0Gbps connection

In fact, I think that PTV has nicked the design from BBC, surely they should know how people hate it

Edited by singe