Offical WebSite

I used to run a company with it's own web site. If our (re-launched ) web site had appeared looking like this, the guy responsible would have had an hour (at most ) to get it down and the original back. Failing which an exit door would have beckoned, faster than Bolt can run 100 metres.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is absolutely dreadful at the moment and should not have been posted until it had been completed.

Draft, test, trial, redraft, test, trial, test, trial until agree, Go Live.

Steve, will be back in UK for Christmas and the Donny game. Would be good to catch up with you and Donkersley!

Ok pal, We'll sort something out nearer the time. Hope you bring us some luck :OASISscarf:

Is the ticket office open tomorrow? I thought I seen it was on the website but I can't get on it to see.

Thanks

Dunno about tomorrow, but I think it is from around 12.30 or around for that for a couple of hours on sunday when the charity match is being held at BP.

Ticket office is usually open 9 - 12 on a saturday.

Dunno about tomorrow, but I think it is from around 12.30 or around for that for a couple of hours on sunday when the charity match is being held at BP.

Thanks.

Edited by oldhamains

What's wrong with Times New Roman FFS!? Everything I do at work is in that font!

What's wrong with Times New Roman FFS!? Everything I do at work is in that font!

It's OK for girls, and girlymen, to get upset about a font. Not men though. It's like having an issue with the colour of the curtains.

As it's early days i'l give it time before I get annoyed but it's horrible trying to get on the site with my phone. It used to redirect me to a mobile version but that doesn't appear to be up yet for the new site.

This is my favourite page so far

http://www.oldhamath.../ticket-prices/

Ha.

Welcome to Monday, to cancel reply. We do not hate. We are free. But before the course's content. But only. No Business Intel Core element of the nation. Product itself. Read more. Read more here, but always the way. This mass. Contact no. Employment in silence, by the marriage that our churn and drive the Class, very beginner himenaeos. Welcome to Monday, to cancel reply. We do not hate. We are free. But before the course's content. But only. No Business Intel Core element of the nation. Product itself. Read more. Read more here, but always the way. This mass. Contact no. Employment in silence, by the marriage that our churn and drive the Class, very beginner himenaeos.

It can't be the finished article. This is the "Contact Us" page.

http://www.oldhamath.../club/visit-us/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks more like a news page to me. And it all takes so long to open anything.

Ticket info comes up with:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

Edited by Bristolatic