Left Winger

From what i gather it's going to be closer to a 4-3-3 formation with croft and simpson sitting just behind slew and furman, wes and mchang across the middle

Eugh - hope not.

I think M'Changama has done a very decent job at LM so far, and with him in the side from the start - we get the added bonus of him taking set-plays and Simpson being in the box.

We look more solid a unit with him in there; over an out & out winger.

I hope we go 4-4-1-1 as that, IMO, is our best formation for the players we have.

Eugh - hope not.

I think M'Changama has done a very decent job at LM so far, and with him in the side from the start - we get the added bonus of him taking set-plays and Simpson being in the box.

We look more solid a unit with him in there; over an out & out winger.

I hope we go 4-4-1-1 as that, IMO, is our best formation for the players we have.

I'd have stuck with 4-4-1-1 with a little more movement up top and a little more solidity in the middle.

But a mobile 4-3-2-1 with the right balance of movement and discipline? Looks right for this set of players.

Don't think Lee will start tomorrow.....just this!

Has he played at all pre-season? Been looking out of genuine interest and not seen him amongst starters or subs for the two games I looked at? Injured?

Has he played at all pre-season? Been looking out of genuine interest and not seen him amongst starters or subs for the two games I looked at? Injured?

I've heard he's massively unhappy and Dave Jones admitted not having seen much of him but heard he had a good season at Bury (Sic) no doubt Trafford will put me right.

Loving the Bury comment ;-)

He played at Stocksbridge and against Sporting Lisbon and then picked up a slight hip injury; played the second half against Kilmarnock at left back. He knows he's gonna have to work hard and fight for a place in the side, he's up against Lewis Buxton, their current player of the season. Not sure where the unhappy bit comes from, he'll knuckle down and get on with it and when he gets his chance then he'll aim to keep it. Jones has been playing all his defenders out of position pre-season, obviously looking at his options.

Anyway, he's moved on and good luck to him!

Who plays right midfield for the Wendies? Genuine question - I think we are all honest enough to realise K Lee was far, far better going forward than defending....so, longer term, could he find his niche in that position instead of their RB?

Anyway- shame he doesn't look to be playing tonight, he'll miss what would surely have been a cracking reception from us.