**NEW MANAGER**

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we can afford to lose TP from the youth setup....

Would Curbishley fancy another crack or is the odd TV appearance and a good history enough for him?

Is Dyche proven enough?

Would Davies come to a 'smaller' club?

Megson is a horrible man, with awful football but isn't without sucess...

Does going back with Ritchie / Shez ever work? - A new beginning with Gregan?

There will be a multitude of managers without experiance....Butt

We won't be without choices....if we sack PD

anyone would be better than the wee jock f*cker that was a joke today,get walking pd

Whether you want him out or not (which I think even his biggest supporters would acknowledge isn't an entirely unreasonable view) he's done nothing, as far as I can see, to warrant the "wee jock :censored:er" comment.

Curbishley wouldnt touch us with a barge pole, nor would Keane or Ince.

I dare say our best option would be someone like Ritchie, a decent manager, who plays attacking football and could add a few hundred onto the gate every week.

Cant see the board going for Sheridan again, booze culture and that.

Curbishley wouldnt touch us with a barge pole, nor would Keane or Ince.

I dare say our best option would be someone like Ritchie, a decent manager, who plays attacking football and could add a few hundred onto the gate every week.

Cant see the board going for Sheridan again, booze culture and that.

Who the :censored: would want Ince anyway? The guy's braindead.

Has to be Dowie....if him and Corney have kissed and made up since Dowie left

There's no doubting that when he was here the players were the fittest, ran through walls and we attacked from the off every game and never, ever gave up.

Ok, he had a budget and a half under Moore but the current squad have the quality and potential to succeed at this level but lacked the influence...which Dowie has in spades

I'm sure he's affordable too and confident that he'd prefer managing to punditry

Imagine Wes, Croft, Baxter and the others swimming at 6am.....?!

Imagine Wes, Croft, Baxter and the others swimming at 6am.....?!

when i had sunday morning swimming lessons at Chaddy baths, i walked in one day to see the Latics squad doing lengths and delaying my lesson... I can't have been older than 8 or 9, but Iain Dowie in swimming trunks is a memory that probably won't leave me... If we ended up appointing Dowie, we have to think of children who's lessons follow after!

Dyche would be a decent one, I think. I think the young manager is the best route, in all honesty.

David Unsworth? Ritchie would be tremendous but it's dangerous. He should only be appointed (I know Dickov hasn't gone, but in my mind, and others', he's gone) for the correct reasons. I can't come up with any, sadly.

It should be fresh, positive and without a trace of nostalgia. There are names out there.

Dyche would sound like a good bet, but he's just taken a role in the England U21 set-up, would he do both?

In an ideal world, we could get a more experienced manager in and see if Dickov would be number 2, but Dickov wouldnt do that..

Robbie Fowler?

Why would that be an ideal world? Why would we still want Dickov at BP, because he's a good bloke?

And Robbie Fowler? Seriously?!