FA CUP FIRST ROUND

Away at:

1st choice - Marine.

2nd choice - Southport.

3rd choice - Newport.

Marine and Southport because they're near and a bit different.

Always kept an eye on Newport's results from my time in South Wales. Got a good, passionate group of fans, although the stadium is on the circular around the city and there are absolutely no pubs that I know of near the ground.

(Edit - looks like Newport have moved to a new stadium in the city centre, where there's loads of pubs!)

I covered Marine's win against Trafford on Saturday so I'd like them should they make it.

A League One side away would be awful. I'd take a League Two side at home and just hope we turn up. A Non-league side would be good fun but there's always that chance it's our year to be red-faced.

Barnet at home, ideally.

You have gone and jinxed it now we will get Cheltenham or Burton at home.

Ha id honestly prefer one of them to a scrappy non leaguer. Just fear players take the win for granted.especially if theyve been playing well in the league., im not about the romance of the cup not till the 3rd rd draw anyway!

Away at:

1st choice - Marine.

2nd choice - Southport.

3rd choice - Newport.

Marine and Southport because they're near and a bit different.

Always kept an eye on Newport's results from my time in South Wales. Got a good, passionate group of fans, although the stadium is on the circular around the city and there are absolutely no pubs that I know of near the ground.

(Edit - looks like Newport have moved to a new stadium in the city centre, where there's loads of pubs!)

They have moved to the local rugby team staduim or is the old athletics looking one your on about. Nice you mention Marine was told one of the rifle range trips back they once stopped off at the service station and the Marine players where there or something.

They have moved to the local rugby team staduim or is the old athletics looking one your on about. Nice you mention Marine was told one of the rifle range trips back they once stopped off at the service station and the Marine players where there or something.

I thought they were still playing at the old athletics track at Spytty Park (Circular road, no pubs...), but as you say they've now moved to the rugby stadium.

Gloucester or Cheltenham away would be the ideal draw for me although Yate, Forest Green, Newport, Chippenham would be great too, even Hereford, Weston-Super-Mare and Bath would be matches I'd go to.

Playing South Park or the Met Police would be interesting, although we'd be obliged to re-sign Kilkenny on loan if we played South Park.

Gloucester or Cheltenham away would be the ideal draw for me although Yate, Forest Green, Newport, Chippenham would be great too, even Hereford, Weston-Super-Mare and Bath would be matches I'd go to.

Playing South Park or the Met Police would be interesting, although we'd be obliged to re-sign Kilkenny on loan if we played South Park.

Weston went out to Worcester last night Worcester be a good tie.

Scum, the lot of them. Not that Kenters are any better.

If it would help, I could try and lend you one of our uniforms for the day?

I'm alright for uniform thanks LL, I'll leave it for you and zorrro to enjoy when you have your little dressing up parties!!!!!!

Colwyn Bay FC play Guiseley in a replay, either of those would be good, Colwyn Bay for me, only 5 mins away!!

Having been to both of them grounds I'd say that there was nothing interesting about either Guiseley's was in the middle of a park and Colwyn Bay had 2 sheltered stands, maybe the fact that I met Dean Windass at Guiseley made the day a little better but the grounds are nothing to be interested about. I'd like to play a team with a decent ground at least.