More fans?

Am I right in thinking there were more home fans against Coventry and Preston yesterday?

Beat 4000, only about 200 from OrIent, which would definitely not have happened without recent improvements on the pitch. Probably a fair percentage using their tenner season ticket that's been out of use the last few week but positive none the less.

Still sad that 4000+ is decent it the moment.

But it hasn't happened overnight, like ourselves they had been trying to find a new home and build a new stadium for what seems like an eternity.

They finally got planning permission, got a high profile manager in, got promoted and are now challenging for promotion to the premiership.

If they had been struggling near the bottom even in the new stadium 12000 would have been nearer the mark.

It just shows what can happen when a club gets a little momentum going and everything comes together at once.

There is no reason why we can't get our home crowds back above 5000 by the turn of the year and even higher if we can break into the top 4. We need to keep progressing on the field and continue our move up the table and things will begin to take shape.

While iIt is a concern that our most consistent and influential performers are our loaneees

I think only Baxter staying is essential in our quest for the playoffs....Connor Brown in for Wabara and Ryan Lowe for Derbyshire wouldn't disrupt things too much.

Baxter is class at this level and just 500 extra home fans every week would allow us to offer him the realistic contract that his performances deserve.

We are only 4 games into our good run but the feel good factor is slowly returning and a few little comments I heard from various supporters yesterday tells me there is a positive vibe circulating once again.

If we can get the stand started early in the new year and be challenging up near the top of the league then who knows.....we might just have begun to turn the corner!!!

There was approx 50 there for the 1st time since money donated through laticsforlife and 40 more distrubuted tomorrow

Donate more and make the crowd bigger simple

Anyone want details just pm me

Good work lad.

Out of interest how do you decide where the tickets go?

It was massively diffucult mate as I live so far away and when I come up with the idea not in my wildest dreams did I expect to get anywhere near that much money. I met with people who work on the trust and discussed ideas with them and asked the community trust to use local contacts, as well as a big help from Rick (Wardlelatic) on here wouldnt have been possible without them

The tickets went to New Bridge St Special School for kids with learning disabilites and The Wheelies Football team

Hopeful of another big push at xmas but funds are for I think works out 100 st donated to the club for under 16's.

Anyone can still donate via paypal, cheque or in person no matter how big or small it all adds up be a great xmas present for disadvatnged kids.

The kids sit in The Chaddy End with the Boundary Blues for anyone interested as well

It was massively diffucult mate as I live so far away and when I come up with the idea not in my wildest dreams did I expect to get anywhere near that much money. I met with people who work on the trust and discussed ideas with them and asked the community trust to use local contacts, as well as a big help from Rick (Wardlelatic) on here wouldnt have been possible without them

The tickets went to New Bridge St Special School for kids with learning disabilites and The Wheelies Football team

Hopeful of another big push at xmas but funds are for I think works out 100 st donated to the club for under 16's.

Anyone can still donate via paypal, cheque or in person no matter how big or small it all adds up be a great xmas present for disadvatnged kids.

The kids sit in The Chaddy End with the Boundary Blues for anyone interested as well

I'm scared of Paypal so I haven't chipped in yet, I will give you a shout when I'm next up and sort something out in person. It's a great initiative.

Haven't donated yet, though would like to do so.

Please can you send me the link

Haven't donated yet, though would like to do so.

Please can you send me the link

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/120912-junior-season-tickets-363877.aspx

Above is the link when was on the site Steve, paypal address is laticsforlife@live.co.uk or if you would like to send a cheque pm me and I will provide the address and details

Many thanks

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/120912-junior-season-tickets-363877.aspx

Above is the link when was on the site Steve, paypal address is laticsforlife@live.co.uk or if you would like to send a cheque pm me and I will provide the address and details

Many thanks

Thanks Dean

I'll do by PayPal during this week.