Oldham's Craig Fleming stars in a documentary on faith healing

I remember watching that when it was originally screened on ITV (must have been about 1995-96) and thinking "oh God I hope no-one at school's seen this or I'm getting ripped on Monday". I notice this has gone out on the Guardian's Youtube round-up. Thankfully enough time has now passed that I can respond to the inevitable piss-taking at work with "didn't you try to treat your players' injuries with horse placenta?"

Traditional treatment often fails and it is often the complementary or natural healthcare that can finish off the job. Much like Craig I had an operation and physic but remained in great pain until I turned to the other side. Don't mock what you don't understand and don't be foolish enough to believe that your doctor even understands how our minds and bodies work and interact.

Traditional treatment often fails and it is often the complementary or natural healthcare that can finish off the job. Much like Craig I had an operation and physic but remained in great pain until I turned to the other side. Don't mock what you don't understand and don't be foolish enough to believe that your doctor even understands how our minds and bodies work and interact.

Come on Hands On, i'm still waiting for the punch line. Let's have it :huh: