16.13pm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Misfits and jobbers can be made to gel.

The individual must have to want it first surely, I'd argue that some players just do not have it in them to be part of a managers vision.

I'm not sticking up for Paul Dickov, I'm just saying maybe it ain't all the gaffers' fault. :)

What is Gordon going on about Latics showed that pride by scoring to make it 4 1. :censored: off will ya!

He is just towing the club line, remember 2 seasons ago they made Dean Brill sound like Gianluigi Buffon in every match report on the club website! When we all knew he was crap. With comments like that from Gordon is why we have a group of fans that are the blinkered brigade.

The individual must have to want it first surely, I'd argue that some players just do not have it in them to be part of a managers vision.

I'm not sticking up for Paul Dickov, I'm just saying maybe it ain't all the gaffers' fault. :)

I accept that. But Dickov's nudging up to 50 players since August 2010. It's not as if he's not had a chance to pick and choose.

Quite, and a change of manager might get that 6 month new manager bounce that PD and Sheridan got, but creating something lasting is a real problem and the players themselves have to take some responsibility for the underachieving thats currently going on.

Quite, and a change of manager might get that 6 month new manager bounce that PD and Sheridan got, but creating something lasting is a real problem and the players themselves have to take some responsibility for the underachieving thats currently going on.

Looking like we'll need that to avoid the drop.

I've been a vocal advocate of giving him more time - to the end of this season possibly; certainly until Jan. Now?

I'm re-thinking.

I think it might just be time for a change.

At the moment there is little to indicate that collectively they are any better than their league position suggests. Oldham could hire Bill :censored:ing Won The Treble Alex Paisley and I doubt they'd get a shift out of them. Misfits and jobbers, that's all they are...

And what are Tranmere?

All these :censored:ing Dickov inners, how many games have you actually watched over the last 2 1/3 + seasons, vocal as :censored: but how many put your :censored:ing money where your mouth is and support your team?

Minus me until the cows come home like I give a :censored:……..

Well said.

All these :censored:ing Dickov inners, how many games have you actually watched over the last 2 1/3 + seasons, vocal as :censored: but how many put your :censored:ing money where your mouth is and support your team?

Minus me until the cows come home like I give a :censored:……..

You should have been in the chat forum during the game...

Watching Tranmere last night broke my heart, they've gone from 4,000 crowds to 10,000+ in 6 months. They've gone from a manager with good intentions to a manager that was much maligned but one who ultimately knows how to get a team doing the right things. Now I still don't think they'll go up, but the longer they are up there the more chance they have.

Dickov is a nice guy, he has good intentions but he is :censored:ing clueless and has been since the beginning of February 2011. I want him to succeed, but it's simply not going to happen no matter how long we give him…. and success for me this season is staying up but once the loanees and short-termers leave we will really be up :censored: creek.

Bring in more loanees you say?

Well, who the :censored: is going to sign onto relegation scrap to avoid Division 4?

Now Tranmere haven't a pot to piss in, but they are competitive in a woefully :censored: league, we've match winners all over the park yet are in the bottom 4, Why is that?

Edited by oafcprozac

Watching Tranmere last night broke my heart, they've gone from 4,000 crowds to 10,000+ in 6 months. They've gone from a manager with good intentions to a manager that was much maligned

but one who ultimately knows how to get a team doing the right things. Now I still don't think they'll go up, but the longer they are up there the more chance they have.

Dickov is a nice guy, he has good intentions but he is :censored:ing clueless and has been since the beginning of February 2011. I want him to succeed, but it's simply not going to happen no

matter how long we give him…. and success for me this season is staying up but once the loanees and short-termers leave we will really be up :censored: creek.

Well, who the :censored: is going to sign onto

relegation scrap to avoid Division 4?

Now Tranmere haven't a pot to piss in, but they are competitive in a woefully :censored: league, we've

match winners all over the park yet are in the bottom 4, Why is that?

1000% agree with this post.

Watching Tranmere last night broke my heart, they've gone from 4,000 crowds to 10,000+ in 6 months. They've gone from a manager with good intentions to a manager that was much maligned but one who ultimately knows how to get a team doing the right things. Now I still don't think they'll go up, but the longer they are up there the more chance they have.

Dickov is a nice guy, he has good intentions but he is :censored:ing clueless and has been since the beginning of February 2011. I want him to succeed, but it's simply not going to happen no matter how long we give him…. and success for me this season is staying up but once the loanees and short-termers leave we will really be up :censored: creek.

Well, who the :censored: is going to sign onto relegation scrap to avoid Division 4?

Now Tranmere haven't a pot to piss in, but they are competitive in a woefully :censored: league, we've match winners all over the park yet are in the bottom 4, Why is that?

Come on happy clappers, why are we bottom 4?

As Winston Churchill said to Neville Chamberlain before the outbreak of world war 2.

"You have sat too long for any good you have been doing. Depart I say and let us have done with you. In the name of god, go."

Maybe so Alex, but when was the last time we charged a fiver AND got FIVE Figures through the gate. :censored: me we charged 15 dabs for 5 games and scraped around 4,000 each time… and out of those 5 games we won 1????

Maybe the fact the oldham public just sick of the same stuff each season? Made it £2 couple of years ago when we was up their and only got 9,000 (Brighton and Northampton games) just shows dosnt it.