Same old stuff really

mentioned having a young squad again and the loss of furman and wes

Is that the same Wes and Furman that have been :censored:e most of the season and helped us accumalate a grand total of 17 points so far? It didnt make a jot of difference not having them today, its a lame excuse and frankly a terrible one at that, however they are 2 more players who are playing well below the ability they have!

Is that the same Wes and Furman that have been :censored:e most of the season and helped us accumalate a grand total of 17 points so far? It didnt make a jot of difference not having them today, its a lame excuse and frankly a terrible one at that, however they are 2 more players who are playing well below the ability they have!

aye, spot on.

These threads always make me laugh, what do people think he is going to say? If he says they were crap he gets slated, if he says there are some positives he gets slated, if he says we have to put it behind us and move on he gets slated, he can't win (that's possibly the problem but enough about the football).

Whatever he says is pretty meaningless, all that matters is what he says in the dressing room and training pitch, hopefully between now and Tuesday he finds the words to get us three points and kick on to a decent run.

Dickov in, I'm sick of chopping and changing, no team has even been relegated in November, loads of time left to get our mid table finish and build for next season.

Same old stuff really

mentioned having a young squad again and the loss of furman and wes

So what's this all about ten?

From tht MEM

Paul Dickov – Ban for duo may help us

2012 09:05:49:052

Oldham will head to Bournemouth on Saturday without the services of key midfield duo Dean Furman and James Wesolowski – but boss Paul Dickov believes that may be a good thing.

From tht MEM

2012%2009:05:49:052

Oldham will head to Bournemouth on Saturday without the services of key midfield duo Dean Furman and James Wesolowski – but boss Paul Dickov believes that may be a good thing.

He was trying to put a positive spin on the situation - what else did you want him to do?

Finding the words to help get us three points... But in fairness, he hasn't been doing that enough after a lot of time....!

If he can't against a team that's just got spanked 5-0 at home...

The depressing prediction: quotes to say don't underestimating a team that'll be fighting for their lives and want to bounce back, and then we'll sit back and pay them too much respect and they'll grow in belief and get something.

In fairness last season's win there came off the back of a poor run, but I fear the worst.

You know things are bad when you'd happily consider Phil Brown. He knocked back Pools probably due to £; maybe he'd be tempted because of the squad on paper..?

I'm sick of chopping and changing, no team has even been relegated in November, loads of time left to get our mid table finish and build for next season.

Usually this is what I'd want but our 2nd half of the season form under Dickov in previous seasons strongly indicates that things won't get any better.

These threads always make me laugh, what do people think he is going to say? If he says they were crap he gets slated, if he says there are some positives he gets slated, if he says we have to put it behind us and move on he gets slated, he can't win (that's possibly the problem but enough about the football).

Whatever he says is pretty meaningless, all that matters is what he says in the dressing room and training pitch, hopefully between now and Tuesday he finds the words to get us three points and kick on to a decent run.

Dickov in, I'm sick of chopping and changing, no team has even been relegated in November, loads of time left to get our mid table finish and build for next season.

Jesus beag your patient.

Edited by welshgaz

He's been given 2 1/3 seasons.. We've generally had a good spell in the first half of the season and then gone rubbish after it, last season we had our good spell around this time but the feel good factor continued due to a cup run (beating lower league teams, yes i know you can only beat whats put in front of you, but the point still stands).. Your sick of chopping and changing but backing a man who has signed around 50 players in that time.

What he should say is 'You know what we were total garbage today and have been for the majority of the season. We werent good enough today, we werent the better side and the players and myself need to up our ideas and our game against Hartlepool'. At least then we would know that he has been watching the same crap that the rest of us have paid to endure for most the season! Being positive and keeping spirits up is all very well and good, but sometimes he needs to give this team a fecking rollocking as thats what they deserve! He probably does it in the dressing room but what is the point of bollocking them for being a shambles in the dressing room then telling the media that we were unlucky and were the better side. If I was a player I would be thinking well which were we? Total :censored:e or just unlucky?

From tht MEM

2012 09:05:49:052

He's coming across more and more as a chancer.

A lower league Mark Hughes