Latics Relegated already

http://www.dailymail...xford-City.html

1,959 Football League fans were polled to find out which club had the poshest supporters.

Championship Winner: Brighton and Hove Albion (12.8%) Relegated: Barnsley (0.1%)

League One Winner: MK Dons (7.9%) Relegated: Oldham Athletic (0%)

League Two Winner: Oxford United (6.5%) Relegated: Bradford City (0%)

Bottom of the pile :shakeit:

Edited by Max Damage

Takes me back to Dagenham away away when their firm approached OASIS in a pub and one of them said, "We knew you was Oldham because you are dressed so posh."

I fully realised at that point what a depressing place Dagenham must be.

Yes, and watch out for coppers. They're everywhere.

Yes, and watch out for coppers. They're everywhere.

I'd forgotten that. Was that the same day that the Drug Squad tried to pinch The Baron, before realising that they would be sleeping with the fishes if their dogs didn't lose the scent? It was a proper tear-up that day.

I'd forgotten that. Was that the same day that the Drug Squad tried to pinch The Baron, before realising that they would be sleeping with the fishes if their dogs didn't lose the scent? It was a proper tear-up that day.

I think that may have been Colchester but I'll stand corrected given I'd gone ten rounds with a turnstile that day and coupled with the couple of ales my memory of the day's events isn't the clearest.