2,800 v Donny in the FA Cup Second Round

Those lads and lasses who attended every one of them should be guaranteed their ticket, irrespective of Season Ticket or not. Shame those no record of each and every one….

I went to that game and I went to the away game v Donnie on the Tuesday night before.

I don't have a ST (pay on the door every match) and don't have any sort of proof I went to Donnie at home.

How could we make something like this happen?

If you went to Forest then there should be a priority there.

I do agree with Lags though, ST should be first in line, always.

Edited by NewBlue

Those lads and lasses who attended every one of them should be guaranteed their ticket, irrespective of Season Ticket or not. Shame those no record of each and every one….

Might as well say those who went to Kidderminster should be guaranteed... as Lags says , ST holders come first.

Might as well say those who went to Kidderminster should be guaranteed... as Lags says , ST holders come first.

Obviously I was there as well and have a STs so I know that i'm guaranteed my three tickets, but always a shame when the thin and thinner fans are going to potentially miss out….

Edited by oafcprozac

Obviously I was there as well and have a STs so I know that i'm guaranteed my three tickets, but always a shame when the thin and thinner fans are going to potentially miss out….

I thought you were only gteed 2 tickets with a ST?

I went to the Doncaster game but am not a ST holder. I fully expect to have to queue/fight for a ticket, I chose not to get a ST in full knowledge there is no second refusal scheme run by the club for these eventualities (rightly or wrongly).

I just hope the club learns from last year's kerfuffle - given the demand one ticket per ST holder should suffice.

I went to kidderminster and all the fa cup games etc and I am a season ticket holder the only thing that matters here is the season ticket.

If fans pay on the door every single game then more fool them for not getting a season ticket I understand money may be tight all upfront straight away but why not pay on drip for it every month?

I will tell you why and its because they dont pay to get in every game and dont think it would be worth getting a season ticket!

One ticket per ST holder should suffice?

I've been to every FA cup match so far, have a season ticket, I should get 2 tickets as my loyalty should be rewarded.

We have 3500 fans now, I should have the right to choose which plastic fan sits next to me, coz I'm going to bring them with me.

I went to kidderminster and all the fa cup games etc and I am a season ticket holder the only thing that matters here is the season ticket.

If fans pay on the door every single game then more fool them for not getting a season ticket I understand money may be tight all upfront straight away but why not pay on drip for it every month?

I will tell you why and its because they dont pay to get in every game and dont think it would be worth getting a season ticket!

another "know it all" who knows :censored: all!

I pay every home game and I didnt get a season ticket as I had be made rendundant at the time and was looking for work.I couldnt afford the risk of paying a large sum or paying on drip when the offer was avaiable.

I froze my bollocks off and finished up with a really bad cold and sore throat because of this game. The Main Stand is like a deep freezer. Can I have two tickets...

Agreed. Plenty on here that can't be bothered anymore who will all be desperate for tickets.If only there was a way to make them get to the back of the queue.

Edited by welshgaz

another "know it all" who knows :censored: all!

I pay every home game and I didnt get a season ticket as I had be made rendundant at the time and was looking for work.I couldnt afford the risk of paying a large sum or paying on drip when the offer was avaiable.

Did you ask to buy a half year adult season ticket then? lol

People who use financial reasons to not buy a season ticket fair enough. The ones that say they can’t do the pay monthly option also fair enough if both apply then football shouldn’t be a priority in those circumstances and not something that should take priority.

But please don’t bitch on here about the I pay every game where’s my priority for tickets at the very least it’s boring you knew the rules as did everybody else nothing has changed and the system we have works.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Did you ask to buy a half year adult season ticket then? lol

People who use financial reasons to not buy a season ticket fair enough. The ones that say they can’t do the pay monthly option also fair enough if both apply then football shouldn’t be a priority in those circumstances and not something that should take priority.

But please don’t bitch on here about the I pay every game where’s my priority for tickets at the very least it’s boring you knew the rules as did everybody else nothing has changed and the system we have works.

can you find a post where I asked where my priorty was?

I bet you find a couple where I say season tickets holders get first priority because they should and you wont find me complaining

at the time football was not my firstpriorty hence no season ticket - it does not mean i dont want to go, it does not mean i dont want a ticket.

you have your season ticket and will get your Liverpool ticket and fair enough but dont post on here about why others have no season ticket when you dont have a clue

Edited by palmer1