Priority announced

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That ^

One ticket pp although I think the club will have to have a rethink on parent/ guardian attendance in particular for younger match-goers.

Why? Either they have season tickets or they don't.

Last year I had an season ticket and took the punt to wait for general sale so I could sit with my mates at Anfield. I think 1pp whatever the age etc is only fair.

So seems to be:

1 ticket for ST Holders

1 ticket with Voucher

General Sale

So any ST Holders who attend the Brentford game can get their priority ST and then get their voucher ticket.

Seems fair and hopefully will have a big attendance at Brentford now.

Doubt there will be many general sale tickets.

I wouldn't expect ST holders to be restricted to one ticket. I imagine they'll be allowed two.

I wouldn't expect ST holders to be restricted to one ticket. I imagine they'll be allowed two.

Right am I the only one that thought if they get a childs season ticket for some random kid that cant be bothered going for a tenner I could then use the bring a friend for a fiver voucher for my mates and also obtain discounts in the club shop and use the vouchers for the greater manchester club thing AND THE VOUCHERS FOR PRIORITY CUP TICKETS !! It cost a tenner thats it.

Right am I the only one that thought if they get a childs season ticket for some random kid that cant be bothered going for a tenner I could then use the bring a friend for a fiver voucher for my mates and also obtain discounts in the club shop and use the vouchers for the greater manchester club thing AND THE VOUCHERS FOR PRIORITY CUP TICKETS !! It cost a tenner thats it.

no you are not

The club may wait until Sunday to announce ticket details even if TV is announced before, to see how many turn up for Brentford. It would create a lot of bad feeling if those who turn up on Saturday don't get a ticket because they've run out when others who don't bother get a ticket because their mate/brother/window cleaner is a ST holder.

The club may wait until Sunday to announce ticket details even if TV is announced before, to see how many turn up for Brentford. It would create a lot of bad feeling if those who turn up on Saturday don't get a ticket because they've run out when others who don't bother get a ticket because their mate/brother/window cleaner is a ST holder.

But they would get a much bigger problem if they only give ST holders (which probably provide a very high % of the clubs income) 1 ticket per person, to allow more johnny come lately's the chance of coming to 1 game and getting a LFC ticket.

Many ST holders bring their families and friends with them and again this must be worth a lot to the club.

It won't be a problem as there won't be more than 4,000 there on Saturday because plenty moaning about how they might not get a ticket for the Cup game and they have been a Latics fan for years and years dont usually bother turning up.

Season ticket holders won't get two tickets. Calm down. The club wants to attract new and old fans. As I've said previous i had one last year and waited for general sale so i can sit with my mates. People can always do that again.

You only get one voucher in your book, your wife should have bought one if she likes the big games.

Season ticket holders won't get two tickets. Calm down. The club wants to attract new and old fans. As I've said previous i had one last year and waited for general sale so i can sit with my mates. People can always do that again.

You only get one voucher in your book, your wife should have bought one if she likes the big games.

Lets see shall we?

They usually do.

Why? Either they have season tickets or they don't.

Because that is my circumstance and we might not be able to go to Brentford for personal reasons which means that we can stand at the turnstyle and wave a 7,9 & 11 year old in whilst they watch the match, yes they do have a st each.

Last year I had an season ticket and took the punt to wait for general sale so I could sit with my mates at Anfield. I think 1pp whatever the age etc is only fair. Whatever their age? 7,9 & 11, either you don't have kids or you don't take them, I suspect the latter?

it would probably be an administrative nightmare but if they put a code on each voucher so we could buy over the phone/online, it would save me another 80 mile round trip up to Oldham

They should definitely do this... suggestion of a large number of people emailing in to make sure it does happen. Like you I don't think I will be available to go get a ticket, despite going to Brentford game, the day before I go back to uni. Highly unfair considering ive made my weekend trips home where latics have been at home and been every single one.

Id hate to think the club would get people to pay in on Saturday thinking theyll have a very good chance of getting a ticket when in reality there could only be 1000 available. After last years joke i think they need to win a few stay aways over.

The club need to announce this before saturday.

7000 home tickets (f liverpool get large section of rre)

2700 seaseon tickets (if all sts get used)

leaving 4300 tickets. Do people really think the crowd v brentford will be over 7000? we will probable give out 1000-2000 vouchers on saturday leaving 2300-3300 tickets for open sale.

It will also say on the voucher *subject to availability meaning if by some miracle we do get more fans than available tickets, it will be 1st come 1st served

Lets see shall we?

They usually do.

When was the last time we had such a game with a possible sub 10k capacity? If LFC get the whole RRE won't that leave around 5500 tickets? Not enough to allow sts to bring their ladyslice instead of fans who pay in most weeks.

7000 home tickets (f liverpool get large section of rre)

2700 seaseon tickets (if all sts get used)

leaving 4300 tickets. Do people really think the crowd v brentford will be over 7000? we will probable give out 1000-2000 vouchers on saturday leaving 2300-3300 tickets for open sale.

It will also say on the voucher *subject to availability meaning if by some miracle we do get more fans than available tickets, it will be 1st come 1st served

I think theyll get all the rre

Edited by ritchie82