a precursor

If I was the chairman, I'd be telling PD that this 'best squad since he's been here' has enough in it already to comfortably get us higher up the league - and that he has to use what he's got.

Proper tactics to suit the players we have and we already have enough here to be doing better than we are.

IMO, it's not new players we need; it's a new manager to use the ones we already have better!!

Same old negative backbiting towards Dickov with everything that comes out surrounding the club!! Girl in ticket office buys new coat : Dickov needs sacking he picked the wrong cotton!!

We ve got we ve got the chairman has said he is sticking with Dickov so lets back him instead of bitching him!!!!!

If Baxter gets injured we won't score any goals....

Need a striker at least.

We have Robbie Simpson, Dan Taylor and Matt Smith if Jose was to pick up a knock......

as i type that, I'm arguing with myself. When you see it written down, it becomes a bit clearer. We really do need another striker in don't we?

We have Robbie Simpson, Dan Taylor and Matt Smith if Jose was to pick up a knock......

as i type that, I'm arguing with myself. When you see it written down, it becomes a bit clearer. We really do need another striker in don't we?

We do need a goal scorer

Someone who can score at least 10 before the end of the season

Current run is 4 points from 24, in terms of our desperate league position (increasingly becoming marooned in the bottom 7) winning at Forest (as great as it was) was the worst thing that could happen as he is now going to get more time.

Can only see two more defeats this week and Tuesday, then another side over-achieving despite on paper looking far worse than us Walsall. A very good Yeovil side this year. The Dongs at home and then Stevenage away.

We need some backbone and goals from somewhere…..

To give ourselves half a chance going into early Spring we need to be in the mid-30s points wise. Do you think we will be?

Edited by oafcprozac

The way I look at it is, how many of our squad would other teams in the league want in theirs?

Baxter yes, Mvoto maybe?

Corney always talks of relegation being unthinkable, it will become reality if they think this squad has got enough about them to steer clear.

In good form I think a lot of clubs would want most of our players. On average performance not so many of them.

Current run is 4 points from 24, in terms of our desperate league position (increasingly becoming marooned in the bottom 7) winning at Forest (as great as it was) was the worst thing that could happen as the clown is going to get more time.

Can only see two more defeats this week and Tuesday, then another side over-achieving despite on paper looking far worse than us Walsall. A very good Yeovil side this year. The Dongs at home and the Stevenage away.

To give ourselves half a chance going into early Spring we need to be in the mid-30s points wise. Do you think we will be?

We aren't going to loose on Tuesday.

Current run is 4 points from 24, in terms of our desperate league position (increasingly becoming marooned in the bottom 7) winning at Forest (as great as it was) was the worst thing that could happen as he is now going to get more time.

Can only see two more defeats this week and Tuesday, then another side over-achieving despite on paper looking far worse than us Walsall. A very good Yeovil side this year. The Dongs at home and then Stevenage away.

No I don't - and that's the worry.

Same old negative backbiting towards Dickov with everything that comes out surrounding the club!! Girl in ticket office buys new coat : Dickov needs sacking he picked the wrong cotton!!

We ve got we ve got the chairman has said he is sticking with Dickov so lets back him instead of bitching him!!!!!

So what's so good about the results Dickov gets on the pitch?

Hi Paul :grin:

Even the staunchest Dickov fan must be getting slightly worried by now. If we carry on in the league at our present rate then we're getting relegated, simple as!

Results need to improve and quickly, we can't keep saying we've been unlucky, or we'll end up the unluckiest team to be relegated, and getting back up will be no picnic.

The way I look at it is, how many of our squad would other teams in the league want in theirs?

Baxter yes, Mvoto maybe?

Corney always talks of relegation being unthinkable, it will become reality if they think this squad has got enough about them to steer clear.

and Cisak, Bouzanis, Grounds, Byrne, Wesolowski, Croft, & Wabara would get in most League One sides imo. And an in form Simpson.

these are good League One players who shouldn't be in 19th.

Edited by HarryBosch

I looked at the team and couldn't see any player that we desperately need to replace because it's not the players; it's the tactics. I'd love a clinical striker here but the only one that seems to have any natural finishing ability sits on the bench every week when we continue to bore fans and miss goals.

Playing a 6"6 striker alone up front.

No player runs onto his flick-ons.

Very little attacking intent from CM which pressures the wingers and nulls our attack, makes it 1dimensional.

Full backs getting forward less and less as the season progresses.

Lack of motivation and confidence.

Heavy reliance on Baxter.

Weak midfield when there are players who are more willing to put their foot in.

Leadership has gone.

There is one person who controls these variables; Dickov. The players have to take some blame of course but it's showed that when Dickov does play them in the correct way we can succeed.

Whilst he's here I'll support him but I still want him to go. They're not mutually exclusive.

Edited by NewBlue