If we lose tonight...

It's difficult to given the mess were in. In fact I'm dreading Sunday.

We put up with all the :censored: for the rare good times. A sold out BP and the chance of a place in the last 16 with a famous cup upset would be one of those times. Let's just look forward to it as a day in itself, we've put up with enough rubbish over the last twenty years (or even this season) to at least enjoy the fleeting excitement and optimism when it comes.

We put up with all the :censored: for the rare good times. A sold out BP and the chance of a place in the last 16 with a famous cup upset would be one of those times. Let's just look forward to it as a day in itself, we've put up with enough rubbish over the last twenty years (or even this season) to at least enjoy the fleeting excitement and optimism when it comes.

This ^ I'm going expecting nothing other than 100% effort from the players and a great atmosphere, the likes BP hasn't seen for a while. That glimmer of hope that we may pull off an upset is a light in the otherwise murky abyss that is our season so far. Its a one off, no one should EXPECT a win, just plenty of effort and endeavour. who knows though, we were all over them for 20minutes at their place! And that talented :censored: Bellamy won't be playing. Concerning the original post, no. if he does get sacked it'll be off the back the games after Liverpool, not before.

I fear the players are holding backa bit so not to miss Sunday. Can't totally blame them, human nature.

But I am fully psyching myself up for a loss tonight.

I would defiantely not trade a 9-0 loss like deyres42, but would happily trade a 5-0. ni disgrace in that.

If we lose tonight he wont be sacked because of the fact the Lpool game is coming up. If we lose that he wont be sacked as the media would pick up on the fact that he has been sacked after losing to a Prem giant. - Therefore he is likely to be sacked after the Walsall or Yeovil game, at which point we will likely be in the bottom 4. Or something.

If we lose tonight he wont be sacked because of the fact the Lpool game is coming up. If we lose that he wont be sacked as the media would pick up on the fact that he has been sacked after losing to a Prem giant. - Therefore he is likely to be sacked after the Walsall or Yeovil game, at which point we will likely be in the bottom 4. Or something.

Know what you're saying, but if Forest and Southampton can sack managers in the circumstances they did then we really shouldn't be worrying about any media negativity - which would probably amount to 2 minutes on Granada Reports.

Half time reassessment anyone?

Playing :censored:, by all accounts, simple tap-in for the goal and lining-up in a strange formation...according to Twitter...

"Playing. 4-2-3-1 with Taylor left of the 3 - can't say they look comfortable with it. Very scrappy from Latics & giving the ball away"

More square pegs in round holes? Playing Taylor wide on the left?!?!?!? He's a bloody striker who is still learning his trade, for ffs!!

At least he changed the personnel but was that formation necessary, if true?

Frankly, I'm just pissed off with it now. Sick of all this "wait until after Sunday" crap.

Sick of the tripe-load of bollox that is spouted from Dickov and sick of the spineless, gutless performances that are going to see latics drop into League Two.

If he doesn't go, then I am...I can't deal with him anymore.

Playing :censored:, by all accounts, simple tap-in for the goal and lining-up in a strange formation...according to Twitter...

"Playing. 4-2-3-1 with Taylor left of the 3 - can't say they look comfortable with it. Very scrappy from Latics & giving the ball away"

More square pegs in round holes? Playing Taylor wide on the left?!?!?!? He's a bloody striker who is still learning his trade, for ffs!!

At least he changed the personnel but was that formation necessary, if true?

Frankly, I'm just pissed off with it now. Sick of all this "wait until after Sunday" crap.

Sick of the tripe-load of bollox that is spouted from Dickov and sick of the spineless, gutless performances that are going to see latics drop into League Two.

If he doesn't go, then I am...I can't deal with him anymore.

Well said. Wasted my Saturday night venting my frustration on OWTB; I'm not wasting my Tuesday night as well.

Well said. Wasted my Saturday night venting my frustration on OWTB; I'm not wasting my Tuesday night as well.

I won't be wasting anymore after this one. ;-)

@DecTaylor

Poor Dan Taylor, finally get's a start, played completely out of position, and now he's off again!

Seeing as Latics reverted to 4-4-2, does that now mean they are playing one up front again?

Fookin' clueless!!