Hazard sent off for kicking ball boy !

He posted about going to time waste before the game on twitter.

He's 17

Rumour going round is he's related to members of swansea's board.

Doesn't excuse what Hazard did and he could end up with a lengthy ban or worse. However, it makes what Croft did seem very minor and let's see how the media portray it and then compare it to how they portrayed the Croft incident. Also whilst Hazard can expect a ban I can see Swansea getting into trouble too.

The ballboy got off likely, I fully expected John Terry to wade in with some taffy racism and then Ashley Cole to shoot him.

Hazard kicked the ball boy from keeping the ball. Torres would have missed him, Cole would of shot him and Terry would have shagged his girlfriend

...it makes what Croft did seem very minor and let's see how the media portray it and then compare it to how they portrayed the Croft incident. Also whilst Hazard can expect a ban I can see Swansea getting into trouble too.

In both instances the ball was due to go to the opposition, a Sheffield United throw-in and a Swansea goal-kick. Players should be told not to get involved in retrieving the ball, similarly after scoring and trying to wrestle it from the keeper to speed up the kick-off. It's up to the ref to add on time for perceived time-wasting.

He posted about going to time waste before the game on twitter.

He's 17

Rumour going round is he's related to members of swansea's board.

He's the son of the director who's got all the money at Swansea who sold his hotel chain for about £70m. Have a browse through his Twitter pictures (@charliem0rgan) and you quickly get the impression how much of a cash-bloated spoilt :censored: he his.

I think everyone accepts home ballboys timewaste when their team is in front. This dick went way over the line with that though, I can completely rationalise with Hazard on this, although he was certainly in the wrong for doing what he did. The really shameful thing about the whole episode was him hobbling round the touchline clutching his ribs with the mock look of agony plastered all over his face. The cock.

No, time-wasting can be hazardous to Latics if punished by time being added on, as it was at Bury back in the day. So it needs to be done much more subtly.

I see what you've done there.

In both instances the ball was due to go to the opposition, a Sheffield United throw-in and a Swansea goal-kick. Players should be told not to get involved in retrieving the ball, similarly after scoring and trying to wrestle it from the keeper to speed up the kick-off. It's up to the ref to add on time for perceived time-wasting.

Not sure about that. Imagine what this message board would be like if Baxter doesn't try to retrieve the ball in the interests of exacting precise revenge when he scores our fourth. Refs have too much to do to record time accurately. I favour a Rugby League-style hooter system, which is based (I think) on three independent timekeepers.

Not sure about that. Imagine what this message board would be like if Baxter doesn't try to retrieve the ball in the interests of exacting precise revenge when he scores our fourth. Refs have too much to do to record time accurately. I favour a Rugby League-style hooter system, which is based (I think) on three independent timekeepers.

Trying to retrieve the ball from the opposition, and the consequential wrangling, often leads to more time being added on by the ref. The hooter system gets my vote.

It must be remembered that on Sunday the ref is effectively employed by one of the clubs taking part in the match. He's a member of the Select Group appointed by the Professional Game Match Officials Board (PGMOB), to officiate in the Greedy League. The neutrality and competence of the Select Group has been challenged consistently since 2010 by a group of refs from outside PGMOB, who have challenged the statistics that PGMOB have provided about their own work, and the reliability of the refs themselves.

I am convinced that, in the event of reasonable doubt, he will instinctively favour the Greedy League club, which has a say in his possible demotion to the Football League.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I didn't feel sorry for the little knob BEFORE I found out that his Dad is worth £42m and the kid drives an Audi I feel even more annoyance for him! The spoilt little :censored:!

When you think about it properly, he's the same age as Raheem Sterling. Puts it into perspective that Hazard is only 4 years older than him.