Bench

Cisak

Wabara

Sutherland

Smith

Mellor

Winchester

Changy

Just thinking about that team and our lack of options makes me realise how tough the Liverpool game will be

If they play 2 out of 3 of Gerrard, Suarez and Sturridge it will be 4+

Edited by stevesidg

The thing that will worry Liverpool is the raw pace in our team , esp the likes of smith , Simpson , croft, wes and cliffy Byrne .

Lightning .

Just like Jow Royle's view of Paul Moulden . "His pace was deceptive...I didn't realise he was so slow"

Bouzanis

Grounds

Mvoto

Byrne

Brown

Croft

Wes

Tarky

Simpson

Baxter

Taylor

Bench

Cisak

Wabara

Sutherland

Smith

Mellor

Winchester

Changy

Just thinking about that team and our lack of options makes me realise how tough the Liverpool game will be

If they play 2 out of 3 of Gerrard, Suarez and Sturridge it will be 4+

Exactly the team i would choose wont happen though tawny owls team will be the one he puts out .

We know the 4-4-1-1 he'll play

BUT I'd like to see Smith out as despite him being the out ball it will actually be like handed it back to the opposition as we'll struggle to get runners past him.

We need to try and pass it, just like the first 30mins at Anfield and the blueprint for the 4 superb performances this season.

Play PD's 4-4-1 but give Taylor a start up top ... more pace, more movement, better style of play and most importantly someone for Jose to look up and find.

Dreams ....

You have to show some attacking intent and threat in games like these or Liverpool will just be sitting on us all game and eventually score causing the floodgates to open.

I'd like us to go 2 up front because if we have Smtih on his own as the isolated striker the Liverpool defenders will gobble him up and we'll be effectively playing with 10 men.

Overall, lets go out in style; a timid loss would signal the end for Dickov in my opinion and the fans need something to sing and cheer about even if it's a Robbie Simpson type consolation goal when you see the end result.

Passion

Pride

Fight

Honour

Guts

Work

Commitment

Battle

Persiverance

Support

Finesse

Very cliche but to me it doesn't make much of a difference what team we put out. It's about the mentality and ethics of the players in their performance that count tomorrow. That's the minimum I want from them.

Listening to Brendan Rogers on Liverpool FC TV he knows all about the Latics players, formation and tactics, he is turning out a strong team which he thinks will be up to the job, Suarez and Sturridge will both be in the squad travelling to BP.

The big match panel think Liverpool are a bit weak on the right side - so can PD exploit that ? (where's Rick Holden when you need him).

Edited by BP1960

I'd love this formation, obviously switch Smith and Baxter. Get the full backs further forward and the CDM's to be able to cover them. It allows us to have our best 2 creative talents in the same team (Baxter and Simpson).

oldhamvliverpool001.jpg

Edited by NewBlue