Everton Game to be televised

Would we have got a radio fee for yesterday? It was live on 5 Live (listened to the goals back last night :grin:)

We did last year vs Liverpool, I think thats if it's not a TV live game, but live on the radio. Is the radio show recorded anywhere? - I want to hear them.

Edited by pukka

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did last year vs Liverpool, I think thats if it's not a TV live game, but live on the radio. Is the radio show recorded anywhere? - I want to hear them.

It's on the iPlayer, just go to Radio and then Radio 5 and it'll be under Listen Again or something like that.

Live radio for 4th and 5th rounds is £8.100 kerching!

Live TV

4th round £135,850 kerching!

5th Round £233,200 kerching?

Main Highlights game £6,325 kerching!

FA win prize money

1st round £18,000 kerching!

2nd round £27,000 kerching!

3rd round £67,500 kerching!

4th round £90,000 kerching!

5th round £180,000 kerching??

I'm sure the millions who tuned in to the game on ITV will want to see if lightning can strike twice, it's like filming a 2 part drama and only showing the first part. Saying that though, It'd be amazing if it's a 3/4/5 part drama!!

Edited by alex_balls

I'm pretty sure that the gate receipts are split 40% to each club and 20% to the FA

If a non premier league club is playing a premier league club, tickets are split 50% to the non pl team. 40% then goes to the pl team and 10% f.a

Does anyone know if tv fees are split down the middle or home team gets a little more??