Walsall defeat.....Now what?

I don't want Phil Brown, just one of those managers that brings in a load of has beens and plays hoofball, although we need to do anything possible to stay up I don't want us to have somebody like him having control of the club.

Davies or Cotterill or somebody like that.

Edited by NewBlue

Steve Cotterill for me, knows this level and has a terrific record at it with Notts County and Cheltenham.

And a token suggestion for Steve McMahon too, as I always do every time we're after a new manager

I dont think he would come, he's down with Harry at QPR. then again, the chance to me a manager again may be a good factor.

Simon Grayson.

A genuine thanks for the effort and thanks for trying to PD. But he's out of his depth now, and has no idea how to change the league form around. Make no bones about it, we're in the :censored:; we're in a relegation scrap and I really dont think PD has it to get us out of it.

Get Grayson in, with his experienced back-room team and we stand a chance. Carry on with PD and the status quo merely carries on and we go down. Over to you Corney.....

Hope it's not Phil Brown, we'll start with all that long ball nonsense. Billy Davis is a good shout though

I don't care as long as it gets results. It's this kind of attitude from the fans that forced the club into the mistake of sacking Ronnie Moore, thus holding the club back and into the state it's in now. So for the fans who are more concerned about the style of football rather than the results and climbing up the table. Your the ones holding the club back. I think Phil Brown would not be a bad shout.

Isn't Grayson's stock a bit high for us, like? Great call though, I'd sell my mum to an Indonesian sweatshop sewing swooshes on Nike trackie tops to get Grayson in.

Whilst I too would sell my house, car, wife and son to get someone like Grayson in, we couldn't afford him, and also we don't have the resources that he would like to play with and accustomed to using.

Isn't Grayson's stock a bit high for us, like? Great call though, I'd sell my mum to an Indonesian sweatshop sewing swooshes on Nike trackie tops to get Grayson in.

Possibly. But he's out of work, available on a "free" and has managed in this division before. Yep, he's managed in the Championship and could do a heck of a lot better than us. BUT - get him on the phone, convince him of the potential of the side (tough i know) and see what happens.

He'd be my number 1 choice. But frankly anyone from the peoe mentioned above would be a better bet to turn the league form around. PD cant; someone else needs to.

I don't want Phil Brown, just one of those managers that brings in a load of has beens and plays hoofball, although we need to do anything possible to stay up I don't want us to have somebody like him having control of the club.

Davies or Cotterill or somebody like that.

Phil Brown's record at his last 3 clubs.

Derby County 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png 24 June 2005 30 January 2006 33 5 14 14 15.15 Hull City 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png 4 December 2006 15 March 2010 157 52 40 65 33.12 Preston North End 22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png 6 January 2011 14 December 2011 51 15 15 21 29.41

PD's job is to keep us in League 1. If we stay up then it's job done.

Next season thanks to the FA cup run we'll have a bit more money to spend to improve the squad and go for a top 6 place.

He's not though, he is failing beyond belief and he will take us down.

PD's job is to keep us in League 1. If we stay up then it's job done.

Next season thanks to the FA cup run we'll have a bit more money to spend to improve the squad and go for a top 6 place.

I'm sorry to say this, but have you got your head in the sand?

If he remains in charge, we will not stay up.

Next season, we will not have more money to spend because of the cup-run...relegated, or not.

Just got home after going to the game, time to mull things over whilst driving. Dickov has to go, Winchester was the best player on the pitch then he subs him, at 1-1 we had not started the 2nd half well but a holding midfielder would have shored it up but not sacrifice your best player. I would have took a draw then build on that tuesday. Have to say though this was a really bad ref.

Just got home after going to the game, time to mull things over whilst driving. Dickov has to go, Winchester was the best player on the pitch then he subs him, at 1-1 we had not started the 2nd half well but a holding midfielder would have shored it up but not sacrifice your best player. I would have took a draw then build on that tuesday. Have to say though this was a really bad ref.

Agreed. No matter how bad we were, it was only made worse by a shocker of a homer who gave us absolutely sod all over the 90 mins. Should have had two pens in the first 20 mins.

First half was very lively 3 was unfair really the third goal flattered them,

Phil brown won,t come to us..he,s not that desperate ,too much media work .... If dickov is sacked I can,t see a better option

HOW MANY TIMES??!!............................

He APPLIED for the HARTLEPOOL job and it was his until they wouldn't let him bring his own coaches in, the same reason he was sacked at Preston.

You don't apply for jobs like Hartlepool if you don;t want to work, want a challenge and have a point to prove - you think we've got :censored: all budget (12th best according to SC) then you want to look at Hartlepool's budget!

He is best mates with Rick Holden - all these people saying 'not phil brown' - soon change ya tune if the god came as number 2 wouldn't ya.....

Jesus wept

Edited by shefflatic