Who next then?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Hughes with Scholes as his player/coach?

MH atones himself for that :censored:ing goal ... I predicted it months ago on here when he was safe at QPR and even suggested Harry would replace Hughes and then Hughes comes here. Said in jest but its spookily becoming accurate(!)

I did also hear a week or so back that Scholes had been approached by Corney to become more involved when Scholes was quoted as wanting to manage Oldham if the vacancy ever became available. Probably bollocks but stranger things have happened.

Brown doesn't fill me with confidence... Dowie my choice.

For me, the new man has to be someone who commands respect the moment he steps into the building. Someone who all the players will look up to straight away and want to be putting heart and spirit into their performances much in the same way we did against Liverpool.

I think Billy Davies would command that kind of aura. He'd be my first choice. I'd also think Nicky Banger would be a decent shout too, although not exactly fitting the profile above.

Avoid Phil Brown like the plague. Nearly always been an abject failure for me, despite his early success at Hull City.

For me, the new man has to be someone who commands respect the moment he steps into the building. Someone who all the players will look up to straight away and want to be putting heart and spirit into their performances much in the same way we did against Liverpool.

I think Billy Davies would command that kind of aura. He'd be my first choice. I'd also think Nicky Banger would be a decent shout too, although not exactly fitting the profile above.

Avoid Phil Brown like the plague. Nearly always been an abject failure for me, despite his early success at Hull City.

Dowie (I know but...), Grayson or Coyle

Edited by dazlatic