Everton Fansite

If you have not got a ticket yet then watch out for the announcement, you might be off to Boundary Park on Tuesday morning.

Even has his email.... !!!!! Well at least the club have no excuses for not being aware.

What about proof of address , or some simple latics based questions to try to limit this?

You'd also need police or security on hand in case it gets nasty!

On a side note, what a poorly written article.

My response: What a terrible article. A simple search on Google would have told you that Everton's allocation is 2,839, not 5,000+, it's 'The Latics', not 'The Latic's', the Oldham allocation hasn't sold out because the tickets haven't gone on general sale, and a voucher wasn't issued at the Yeovil game because it was snowed off. Last but not least, should you really be promoting the sale of home tickets to away fans?

Edited by excharnwoodlatic

On a side note, what a poorly written article.

... it's 'The Latics', not 'The Latic's'...

Good spot re the apostrophe but, particularly for the benefit of the world's media in this F.A. Cup week, it's 'Latics' not 'The Latics'. 'The Latics' has been adopted by Wigan. We are 'Latics', the name being a local corruption of the name 'Athletic'.

4325590185_978194202b.jpg

Good spot re the apostrophe but, particularly for the benefit of the world's media in this F.A. Cup week, it's 'Latics' not 'The Latics'. 'The Latics' has been adopted by Wigan. We are 'Latics', the name being a local corruption of the name 'Athletic'.

4325590185_978194202b.jpg

You sure? I always thought we were 'The Latics'. Isn't 'WE ARE LATICS' *cringe* just used for marketing purposes?

Nope, always been in my house 'How's Latics gone on?' 'I'm goin' Latics on Saturday' Fookin :censored:e Latics.. etc etc repeat to fade, never been a THE in there…. let the pie head bastards keep their trademark of 'The'

Havin' a solid period mourning and passing on my sincere condolences when Whelan dies, whilst laughing my head off at Wigan's inevitable demise….

Edited by oafcprozac

We need to give vouchers out at the start of the season.

Before we know what, if any, big games there are.

First five home games, including League Cup and JPT if drawn at home.

Top them up with a voucher from a home league game made after the draw for the big game.

4-6 vouchers get Sunday priority.

3-6 vouchers Monday

2-6 vouchers Tuesday.

Open sale after that.

We need to give vouchers out at the start of the season.

Before we know what, if any, big games there are.

First five home games, including League Cup and JPT if drawn at home.

Top them up with a voucher from a home league game made after the draw for the big game.

4-6 vouchers get Sunday priority.

3-6 vouchers Monday

2-6 vouchers Tuesday.

Open sale after that.

Good idea, but wouldn't it just be as easy to print a voucher in the programmes for every home game, doesn,t have to be a full page, your printing anyway just alter the typeset.

Because many cant afford a prog as well as a ticket. Or share a prog the concept of four family members buying progs doesnt add up.

But it would go some way to ensure the casual fan who cant attend every game has a fair crack, just would reduce the ammount going on open sale. Perhaps it would be prudent to let ST's to have 2 each.

We used to have a membership scheme for non ST holders. I was a member in the 89/90 season and was automatically in the second tranche of ticket sales.

I seem to remember there was a reduced entry price, so if you went to enough games it paid for itself.

Something along those lines would help in situations like this.

I hope the club do something to prevent Everton fans getting home end tickets - Everton have a much worse reputation for bad behaviour at many grounds - a lot of northern clubs have additional security measures when a handful of clubs come to their towns and Everton is one of them. Theres a world of difference IMHO between a few Liverpool fans for a 4pm Sunday kick off and Everton fans for a 6pm saturday kick off when many will have been on the lash all day. It should be easy to identify scousers simply by their accents. I remember a few years ago having a real problem when trying to get into Blackpool home end without a ticket - got loads of questions about postcodes etc. Only 1 of our group got in but within 20 mins the stewards had evicted him for not celebrating a Blackpool goal ! Hope they refuse Everton fans tickets or eject them from the ground if they are identified as Everton otherwise it could turn a bit tasty ! :swordfight: