More money

Fifth Round Proper winners (8) £180,000 Sixth Round Proper winners (4) £360,000 Semi-Final winners (2) £900,000 Semi-Final runners-up (2) £450,000 Final runners-up (1) £900,000 Final winners (1) £1,800,000

Taking into account the estimated receipts from the Everton replay and probably more TV money, how much roughly will the Latics have made from this cup run?

Edited by BP1960

Just :censored: myself. Booked a weekend in Stockholm 4th May.

Fortunately the final's on 11th May!

Haha, on a serious note........... I'm away on a stag do weekend of 9th & 10th March which is the QF weekend.

What a dilemma that would be.

Malta for 4 days or Latics?

Haha, on a serious note........... I'm away on a stag do weekend of 9th & 10th March which is the QF weekend.

What a dilemma that would be.

Malta for 4 days or Latics?

Might be getting ahead of ourselves but you can go to Malta anytime, Latics in a QF rare as rocking horse :censored:. For what its worth Malta is pleasant but for a stag night, no.

Might be getting ahead of ourselves but you can go to Malta anytime, Latics in a QF rare as rocking horse :censored:. For what its worth Malta is pleasant but for a stag night, no.

I know, its a weird one.

Me and my missus went a couple of years ago and can't see it as being a stag place.

It's my mate's do and I was really looking forward to it but you are right, it would be as rare a rocking horse :censored:!

Edited by lancy lad

:censored:, my first baby is due on the 11 May!!

First ones are often late. Given that there is a 5 week window for a baby to be born at term in a 40 week gestation period it is to be expected that estimated date of delivery is not an exact science.

Gate v Forest, about 11k @ £10 = £110k, less vat = £92k we get 45% after costs, so assume costs of 10% leaving about £83k x 45% = £37k

Prize money £67k, plus the Donny prize money £27k

Total of roughly £130k (+ a bit of tv highlight money)

Liverpool 10k @ £25 = £250k less vat = £208k, less 10% is 198k @45% = £90k

Prize money £90k

TV Money £136k

Total of roughly £316k

Everton - same gate money £90k

TV Money £233k

Total of £323k

So, at present it's about £770k

If the everton game is on tv the money is half the first game, so £115k

It's 42.5% of gate receipts after costs, and I think ticket prices have to be the same as the first game....

30,000 at £25 would be £625k after vat, less 10% for costs and then 42.5% would give latics £240k, so it could be another £355k

Edited by real

Gate v Forest, about 11k @ £10 = £110k, less vat = £92k we get 45% after costs, so assume costs of 10% leaving about £83k x 45% = £37k

Prize money £67k, plus the Donny prize money £27k

Total of roughly £130k (+ a bit of tv highlight money)

Liverpool 10k @ £25 = £250k less vat = £208k, less 10% is 198k @45% = £90k

Prize money £90k

TV Money £136k

Total of roughly £316k

Everton - same gate money £90k

TV Money £233k

Total of £323k

So, at present it's about £770k

If the everton game is on tv the money is half the first game, so £160k

It's 42.5% of gate receipts after costs, and I think ticket prices have to be the same as the first game....

30,000 at £25 would be £625k after vat, less 10% for costs and then 42.5% would give latics £240k, so it could be another £400k

Your replay TV figure may be slightly inflated.

Edited by opinions4u