Matt Smith Fined

From now on you can expect the media to attempt to rock the bandwaggon, on which they've all jumped. The nearer Latics get to the Cup Final and a place in Europe, the more they will mix the David v Goliath image with stories aimed at undermining the squad's solidarity.

Don't believe the hype, don't believe the :censored:e!

He won't be fined, nor will he have to buy a new shirt. Why? Darth Hardy has retired……* :shifty:

I still remember Craig Fleming having ti buy his own boots. "Of course you can have a new pair of boots Craig, come with me lad, we'll do you a competitive deal…" :wedgie:

The guy who got the shirt was in the oldham chron today in front of the stadium wouldn't they asked for it back. So I think its untrue. Also he's says he's a season ticket holder but he's city till he die though. Confusing :s

At £10 a go I'm not surprised he's a ST holder but claims to be City til he dies as well.

Leighton Baines had one of our shirts at FT, so another fine in the offing ?

Ridiculous, wholesale cost to the club for these shirts will be peanuts... as proved at end of

season when they're flogging them off for a fiver.

Think there is a supply issue.