I'm taking flares to Goodison Park

I know they're frowned upon but there seems to be a lot of buzz about them, everyone seems to be talking about them and I've heard they're very big in Italy, Turkey and Eastern Europe which surprised me as I never really thought the Eastern Europeans were big on style.

Just wondering, Oxford or Birmingham bags?

Should I get a feathercut too?

And I was wondering whether my leg movement would be restrictred in these iconic leg garments?

Thanks.

Don't want to be a Kill joy but, Didn't the person who took one to anfield get arrested and charged for the blue flare there last season?something about firework and spectator safety and all

Don't want to be a Kill joy but, Didn't the person who took one to anfield get arrested and charged for the blue flare there last season?something about firework and spectator safety and all

Haha, yes have re-read thats it why I'm blond doh, but hey ho can you be arrested for poor dress sense?....

And I loved my lord antony blue parka I had for school....miss that bugger

Edited by underdog

errr... no.

What? Explain?

Right. Lewis's is a department store. Among other things, they sell men's clothing. Maybe even flares if they were still in fashion. A poster called Lewis asked where you can get them. Do I need to go on? I wish I'd never started this.

Edited by Bristolatic

I know they're frowned upon but there seems to be a lot of buzz about them, everyone seems to be talking about them and I've heard they're very big in Italy, Turkey and Eastern Europe which surprised me as I never really thought the Eastern Europeans were big on style.

Just wondering, Oxford or Birmingham bags?

Should I get a feathercut too?

And I was wondering whether my leg movement would be restrictred in these iconic leg garments?

Thanks.

If you wear an Afghan coat to cover the item up, and a very very long droopy moustache then you might not get discovered...

Right. Lewis's is a department store. Among other things, they sell men's clothing. Maybe even flares if they were still in fashion. A poster called Lewis asked where you can get them. Do I need to go on? I wish I'd never started this.

Oh...