Latics Graffiti - in Berlin!

33y6vk5.jpg

Picture it: it's -2°C, you're in the middle of nowhere and you're surrounded by Germans. With only 6 cans of graffiti paint and 2 scarves, I had nothing else (better) to do.

Seriously, just located from S-Bahnhof Priesterweg (train station) I sprayed this which is getting a little attention on Facebook. It can be seen from the train clearly and looks pretty neat. Wish I would've given it more time but it was absolutely freezing.

Thought I'd chuck the Eintracht scarf in to get the Eintracht supporters group a little deserved attention for all they do.

Forza SGE-Forza OAFC!

Edited by GuyGermanLatic

Thought I'd chuck the Eintracht scarf in to get the Eintracht supporters group a little deserved attention for all they do.

I understand a group of Eintracht supporters are coming over for next Tuesday. 19 men's PNE loss is 19 men's Everton gain. :D

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Thanks for all the comments. Plan on doing something much bigger once the weather starts to get a little warmer :OASISscarf:

I understand a group of Eintracht supporters are coming over for next Tuesday. 19 men's PNE loss is 19 men's Everton gain. :D

Aye! Believe they're flying over on Saturday. 20+ minimum.

Looks Photoshopped to me

Not sure if serious...

11301_4224744990932_1846827880_n.jpg

currently in egypt and when people ask where i am from i say Manchester to the obvious reply ahh manchester united. However yesterday when i said no oldham athletic for the 50th time i got back....ahh Matt Smith! lol

Better than the obligatory "I remember when Mark Hughes...."

33y6vk5.jpg

Picture it: it's -2°C, you're in the middle of nowhere and you're surrounded by Germans. With only 6 cans of graffiti paint and 2 scarves, I had nothing else (better) to do.

Seriously, just located from S-Bahnhof Priesterweg (train station) I sprayed this which is getting a little attention on Facebook. It can be seen from the train clearly and looks pretty neat. Wish I would've given it more time but it was absolutely freezing.

Forza SGE-Forza OAFC!

Signs of a misspent youth there....!

Banksy? Pah!!

currently in egypt and when people ask where i am from i say Manchester to the obvious reply ahh manchester united. However yesterday when i said no oldham athletic for the 50th time i got back....ahh Matt Smith! lol

He's tall, he scores,

He jumps 10 feet off the floors

Mat Smith, Matt Smith!!!

Thanks to my 6 yo for pretty ,much creating that!

My bro, who isn't a big football fan, got to Sharm El Sheik just before the Liverpool game started. He didn't know he would be able to watch it but heard loads of people talk about it after the match saying how we had beat them. He texted me to check.