Latics Graffiti - in Berlin!

all that annoys me is with your artistic skills why havnt you done any art work around latics. it would look good across the wall from the main stand to rocky rd end.

or round back on old lookers stand wall.

Just what I was thinking - what about the old Lookers inside the ground and of course Chaddy roof?

Shall be doing another piece today so I'll post it in a different thread.

all that annoys me is with your artistic skills why havnt you done any art work around latics. it would look good across the wall from the main stand to rocky rd end.

or round back on old lookers stand wall.

Just what I was thinking - what about the old Lookers inside the ground and of course Chaddy roof?

You do realise he lives in Germany, right?

Exactly. I'm home every 2 months or so (thank you, cheap flights) for normally no longer than a week.

I'd be happy to give it a go. I could do a lot of stuff around there! Would be a case of asking the club though first.

And as for the Chaddy roof... :laught30: That needs a really big job!

Edited by GuyGermanLatic

Can we do one of those 3D paintings on the Broadway of a packed stand 'till we get it redone?

We could play crowd cheers and chants etc... through the PA

3D paintings ? Is that like life-sized models and :censored: you're thinking. Mint. We could get all life-sized Avengers and Batmans and Spidermans and Ben 10 on the terrace - my lad would love that.