Everton penalties

With our minds now turning towards Tuesday night I was wondering if the club are practicing pens. Who would take them? I would like to see ...

1. Furman leading by captains example ,

2. Simpson , decent striker of a ball,

3. Barnard , a goal scorer ,

4. Grounds , there always seems to be a left footed defender taking them, cole, Pearce , baines etc and good striker of the ball also ,

5 . Jose in front of the Gladys street end to steer us thru and kissing his badge ,

6 maybe croft if goes to sudden death

With our minds now turning towards Tuesday night I was wondering if the club are practicing pens. Who would take them? I would like to see ...

4. Grounds , there always seems to be a left footed defender taking them, cole, Pearce , baines etc and good striker of the ball also ,

5 . Jose in front of the Gladys street end to steer us thru and kissing his badge ,

Wonder if Bouzy fancies it?. looks like he would love a chance to score

Don't fancy Crofty....can't hit a barn door etc.

Would Smith try and head the ball?

Would boozy try to catch and throw it in? Out of likely players I can only see Big John and Connor Brown as ones I would be :censored:ting myself over, I would maybe also fear that Crofty would scuff it (I'm STILL not sure if that was a pass to Smith...)

We could always sign up Neil Redfearn and Andy Liddell and bring them on if it's looking like a penalty shoot out. :grin:

Who else was great from the spot in the past ?

Lee Richardson. His run of penalties was a very big factor in delaying relegation from what is now the championship