cheating barstewards

They look after their own, it would it would probably be a good report.

The way the commentators talk the refs live in fear of the assessors. The Bradford goalie last week for example, common sense would say a yellow card and leave him on the pitch, but the ref can't do that because we are told he would be marked down.

The way the commentators talk the refs live in fear of the assessors. The Bradford goalie last week for example, common sense would say a yellow card and leave him on the pitch, but the ref can't do that because we are told he would be marked down.

Walking off arm in arm with one of their lads at half time. I mean really :censored:ing hell.

I :censored:ing saw that too. I've never seen anything so ridiculous. His pudgy, sallow :censored:ing face was chuckling away to him too. You'd think after a blatently bent performance like that first half, he'd at least keep a bit of a low profile when walking off. And what the :censored: happened when they scored their second? Had he jumped into the :censored:ing crowd and joined them too?

Having had time to digest what I saw today I have to conclude that was the most outrageously diabolical referee's performance I've ever seen, even eclipsing the Clattenburg nonsense match a good ten years ago. Ugh.

BUT we lost the game by giving away two goals. Can't blame the ref for that.

He didn't get anything wrong for either of their goals - they were legit goals but, the second came straight from what should have been a corner for us.

Had we been given just one of our penalties we'd have been at 1-1 and this Sheff U team doesn't score many.

all you can ask for is a fair, consistent referee. this fella was consistent... consistently :censored:e.

I said after Hill went down holding his face (when crofty jumped next to him) that we'd have to rely on the ref for a big decision and wouldn't get it. If you're not going to give the blatant push on the striker in the six yard box facing an easy header, then pull play back for the winger who's beaten his man.

i hope Sheffield United paid that bastard well. we never had a chance to get anything with him in charge.

been going to latics for 40 years ,todays ref was the worsed i have ever seen ,if o2 had said to to sufc who was man of match the ref would have won,so many bad calls ,the worse of all the even stevie wonder would have called was ,when robbie when in for a hard tackle ,the ball goes out and the lines man flags a throw in. to sufc, the ref then books robbie ,how can it be a free kick,if the linesman flags a throw in ,for :censored:s sake he must have played the ball for it to be a throw in ,

If thats the way Wilson sets up his teams to play week in week out then I would rather watch us under Dickov in the last 10 games he was here!

Stalling tactics and :censored: football! Hill goes down holding his face in the first 5 mins under a challenge by Croft and set the tone, no contact but the ref gives it because a big club player hits the deck.

They had him in his pocket from the start!

Note to the capatin in this case Dean Furman - open your :censored:in mouth to the ref and stay in his ear all game! they did today and Gerrard showed how to do it for Liverpool, pester the :censored: out of him for every decision no matter how blatent it is.

No wonder Sheff Utd fans are not happy if thats the :censored: they watch

Your clueless, jesus, thats a :censored: first sentence to your post

Your clueless, jesus, thats a :censored: first sentence to your post

Posting drunk again sunshine?

I would rather watch a team try and play in the right way, attempt to play football, not play perecentages and :censored:in cheat like they did yesterday.

We didnt get the results under PD and his tactics needed a lot to be desired bit I would rather have PD than that cock Wilson using his tactics any day.