cheating barstewards

I know Roy and Mike can be biased, understandably so, but it sounds as though the ref might as well have put a red and white shirt on.

Quote from Football League website: But for Andy Woolmer, it's perfect. The long-serving Football League referee is a postman and is rarely happier than when delivering the goods on the streets of Northampton.

He should stick to it if that's where he's happiest.

Might sound daft to say this but I cant blame the sheffield players, they had the ref worked out, even with no challenge they went down, free kick given. The one with Obita when it should have been a corner was farcical, the lad flung himself and stayed down, very frustrating but the ref will still get a game somewhere next week.

Ref was :censored:e and didn't help,but 2 errors of our own making gifted them 2 goals and the points.

They didnt win by playing football, the ref was in their pocket. Even there own subs bench remarked that they knew were our anger was coming from. The guy should never ref another match.

If thats the way Wilson sets up his teams to play week in week out then I would rather watch us under Dickov in the last 10 games he was here!

Stalling tactics and :censored: football! Hill goes down holding his face in the first 5 mins under a challenge by Croft and set the tone, no contact but the ref gives it because a big club player hits the deck.

They had him in his pocket from the start!

Note to the capatin in this case Dean Furman - open your :censored:in mouth to the ref and stay in his ear all game! they did today and Gerrard showed how to do it for Liverpool, pester the :censored: out of him for every decision no matter how blatent it is.

No wonder Sheff Utd fans are not happy if thats the :censored: they watch

I'm disappointed.

Tarky's inability to avoid giving away a soft goal every few games and Cisak's error were poor. We were worth a point without those.

Despite having a lot of the ball, we lacked width and perhaps Obita should have been on much earlier.

I thought Baxter played for himself today, not the team.

But I've been watching live football for over thirty years. I've seen refereeing errors decide games. I've seen bizarre decisions made in good faith. I've seen some referees who just aren't up to the job.

But I have never seen such a pisspoor set of bad decisions and collisions with players in one game in my life. This one was seriously, seriously bad. There was one moment when the ball was in the air where he ran between a group of four players who were clearly going to be challenging for it. If that's not a foul on Simpson, and I'll wait for TV evidence before I hang Woolmer for it, then Simpson has bottled out of nodding the ball into an empty net. Why would he?

He was utterly dereadful from start to finish. I didn't think much of Sheffield United either. And they milked his :censored:ness to the extreme once they were in front.

I'd rather have Oliver referee us again over this incompetent.

Absolutely shocking performance from the referee today.....hope his marks reflect this.....BUT.....we created hardly anything today, never got our passing going ( thought Baxter was really out of sorts )

The more I see furman and wes together, in home games especially, the more I think it's not working, no forward thrust.

The players need to realise quickly that the same level of performance shown in cup games is needed desperately in the league now.

A very average blades team has left with the points tonight.

I've not calmed down yet

Blantant outright cheating.

Biased favouritism.

One of the most shocking 'performances' i've ever seen from a ref.

It needs investigating that does.......somethings fishy with the way he's refeered that today.

Awful.

I'm fuming.

I've not calmed down yet

Blantant outright cheating.

Biased favouritism.

One of the most shocking 'performances' i've ever seen from a ref.

It needs investigating that does.......somethings fishy with the way he's refeered that today.

Awful.

I'm fuming.

The problem is they don't investigate, carry on as you were. We can complain but it sounds like sour grapes. I just feel cheated, thought we were good for a point today.

That was a poor team selection i am afraid, we play a top premier league team away with Baxter and Furman in midfield then at home against a team of third division cloggers we go back to the dynamic, defensive duo of Furman and Wes.

Smith starting ( no disrespect to the lad himself ) acts only as an invitation to his teammates to launch the ball into the stratosphere.

Oh and Simpson in place of Obita ? sorry Tony but you F*****d up bigtime today ...

I know Roy and Mike can be biased, understandably so, but it sounds as though the ref might as well have put a red and white shirt on.

Quote from Football League website: But for Andy Woolmer, it's perfect. The long-serving Football League referee is a postman and is rarely happier than when delivering the goods on the streets of Northampton.

He should stick to it if that's where he's happiest.

Glad I don't live in Northampton

You'd never get the right post delivered

Hope a dog bites him on Monday

That said, we cant blame the ref for the 2 goals. Well, the FK for the second was another poor decision, but - Tarky at fault for the 1st; and Cisak was shocking the 2nd

The free kick for their second came directly from the decision against Obita for the corner.

I'm sorry, but that little :censored: in yellow today may as well have :censored:ing rocked up on their team bus!

Defending was :censored: for the goals.

Kitson fouls a player. Nothing given. One of ours does similar. That's a foul. They took the piss all afternoon because he allowed them to. Weak referee, happy to side with them. Walking off arm in arm with one of their lads at half time. I mean really :censored:ing hell.