Manager rumour

Must admit I don't have a clue who I want as manager anymore, Megson would've been good for a quick radical change but that isn't what we need now. All I see is managers who I wouldn't want and Scholes and Butt come into that category. An inexperienced managerial pair, no matter how good they are as players, would be too high a risk.

It would entirely depend as to when an inexperienced set-up was introduced (not saying Scholes/ Butt specifically but others such as Carragher, D Murphy or others looking to move into management).

As it stands now, with us in the relegation zone, wouldn't be right or fair.

If and when we get the required points to make us safe then a name such as those mentioned may be a boost for season ticket sales, advertising for next season and attracting players of the required calibre to the club.

Been having a :censored: day at work but that's cheered me up... never laughed so much

Never in a million years would either manage our club

Unfortunately I get a very underwhelming feeling of our next manager.....

I'd be happy with an inexperienced manager to come in but only at the end of the season I don't think thats what we need right now.

I'd give it TP until the end of the season and give him the extra support he needs with regard his other jobs possibly bring in some coaches on a temporay basis to help with the 1st team and the youths. Before allowing him to go back to his old job then and letting a new management team takeover.

Been having a :censored: day at work but that's cheered me up... never laughed so much

Never in a million years would either manage our club

Unfortunately I get a very underwhelming feeling of our next manager.....

Didn't butt apply the last time we were interviewing?