Royle Army

Huh? What on earth are you lot rambling on about? Who the heck is Royle Army? Is the royal family in town?

Middlesborough fan? Sorry mate don't support them. You smoking pot? Looks like you have confused me with someone else. Care to show the story on this so called RoyleArmy?

Edited by oafc_fan

Huh? What on earth are you lot rambling on about? Who the heck is Royle Army? Is the royal family in town?

Middlesborough fan? Sorry mate don't support them. You smoking pot? Looks like you have confused me with someone else. Care to show the story on this so called RoyleArmy?

And what has the signing of Joe Royle got to do with the current situation?

shakes head....

And what has the signing of Joe Royle got to do with the current situation?

Signing of Joe Royle - He ain't even employed by the club. And what situation are you going on about? Go wind someone up who knows what you are rambling on about. Because i don't have a clue who you're referring me to.

By the way Roylearmy , mendi or Oafc fan whatever your fecking name is has the dowie family been left alone by the main people at Latics yet or are they still doing a deal?

No deal. He wont be coming here. Can we afford him? Nope. And the name is oafc_fan :) Go and chill in your yard cool down let off some steam. Adios amigo!

Strewth.